Boy who paints ❷

My paper absorbs the colours from my gliding paintbrush. Different shades of green, browns and blues. Along with hints of pink, purple and reds. Can you tell what I'm painting? A nature scene in the forest, full of flowers. I usually like to paint when I'm stressed, but I never thought I'd be stressed because of painting!

    You see, I just passed the first exam for Tokyo University of the Arts. It's a total blessing. Now, it's time for the hard part, the final exam.

    "Y/n-san!~" A loud voice called out to me, startling me.
    "You scared me Sensei" I replied once she came over to my seat. "What is it now?"
    "Congratulations on passing the first exam! You know, you're one step closer to achieving your goal!~ But now you have a work EXTRA hard if you want to get in."
     "I know Sensei" I sighed. The acceptance rate is very low, and I recently just got back to doing art. I'm not as good as I used to be, but with a little bit of effort I'll hopefully be able to do art like how so used to.

    I look at my paper, and then at Sensei. Sensei is like a mother to me (although she already has kids and I have a step-mom). She knew me well and my situation. I feel safe and comfortable around her, as if she were to be my own mother.

   "You know what, I have an idea! How about I introduce you to a boy from my oil painting class! He's been working very hard like you and is applying to Tokyo University!" Sensei told me.
   "A boy?"
   "What's wrong with that? Boys can like art too yknow"
   "I know I know, but I don't think I've ever met a boy who's passionate about the arts."
   "Well I think you'll get along with him very well Y/n-San," Sensei replied to me. I had a bizarre feeling about this.