Making Friends ❺

While walking to the park I look around to see that I'm early. Or at least I think I am? I see a group of people all huddled together but I don't see Yaguchi anywhere. I started to panic thinking that Yaguchi cancelled last minute and I have to find his friends on my own. I don't even know how they look like for crying out all! But suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey Y/n-San! Nice to see you again can't believe you came my friends are over there" the boy said. It was Yaguchi THANK GOD. And turns out that group of people was Yaguchi's friends. They're 3 people waiting for us. One was another tall boy, with long black hair in braids. Another one was a girl with short hair, who's hair seemed to dyed lighter at the bottom. And finally, another boy who looked average but has these 2 tiny dots under his eyes.

"HEY GUYS OVER HERE, THIS IS THE GIRL OOBA SENSEI SHOWED ME"

"Jeez Yaguchi keep it down we're in public" I laughed and covered my ears.

We then went and I got to introduce myself to the others.

"Hi there, my name is Y/n Chisaki, but please call me Y/N"
"Cool, I'm Haruka Hashida"
"I'm Maki Kuwana!"
"And I'm Yotasuke Takahashi."
"It's nice to meet you all" I say with a smile on my face.

~~Later after a few minutes of talking and getting to know each other~~

"So are you guys applying to art school, because I know Yaguchi is" I say, and turns out they're all apply to Tokyo University too, all for Oil Painting. Pretty cool 😎

Time flies and we all have A TON of fun! Maki-San brought a lot of snacks, and Haruka-kun let me re do his braids! I also had a pretty good conversation with Yotasuke-San. At the end I think we all had a great time together, and I even got most of their numbers!

"So Y/n, you seemed to have brought something along with you? Can we see~" Haruka asked me.

"It's nothing special, juts a sketchbook I brought with me in case I wanted to draw" I say as I pull it out of my bag. I then proceeded to flip through it and show everyone some of my drawings I made.

"They're nice" Yotasuke says as he takes my sketchbook and looks through more. I don't usually like when people take my sketchbook and look for themselves, but maybe today is an exception. Everything went really well in the end, we all doodled in my book and went out for lunch. I was a bit disappointed when it was time for us to go.

"Hey, we should all make a group chat in case we wanted to do this again sometime!" I exclaimed.

Silence.

No one said anything and they all stared. Did I say something wrong? Oh no, oh nononono

"Sure I'd love to!" Maki said as she took out her phone and made the group chat. Thank goodness, I think me and Maki will get along pretty well. We all say our goodbyes and head back home.

~~~At home~~~

"How was it" Dad asks me.
"It was good, I made a couple of new friends who also are applying to the same University an"
"Alright well there's no point in lying to you, but me and your mother are going on a vacation and we're leaving you here because of your exams" He said as he cuts me off mid sentence.

"Alright cool. See you soon"