Shibuya ❻

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Notes

So, sorry for the late release, but I finally finished
this chapter ٩( ᐛ )و

Anyways please comment some ideas or click that ☆ it would mean so much 💞

Luv you guys :)
__________________________________

Well, since my parents are on vacation, and I have nothing to do I'm going out to hangout with my friends from school. We're all meeting up in a cafe in Shibuya, but I'm eating some toast before I go because I woke up REALLY late, and I didn't have time for breakfast. 😍 They said to meet them at 5 o clock but right now it's.. 5:09??? DUDE I'M SO LATE RIGHT NOW HOLY CRAP-

I stuff my toast in my mouth and sprint as fast as I can, dodging everyone in sight. Suddenly, I bump shoulders with someone, so I look back and yell "SORRY" while I was still running. But then as I was yelling, I bumped into some guy who was in front of me. He spilt his coffee and my toast fell out of my mouth. I had just created a mess. Great, I'm already SUPER late and  I have to deal with this dammit. I just wanted to get to the cafe on time ;(

"IM SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME I WAS RUSHING AND I DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE, CAN I PAY YOU BACK IN ANY WAY SIR?" I asked. The man sighed, smiled and fixed his glasses.

"Maybe you could buy me another coffee Y/n," he said. It was that moment I realized who I had just bumped into. It was Yaguchi!

"Oh ya sure, I'm going to a cafe, I could buy you a coffee from there?"

"That would be great" replied Yaguchi, and then we began walking to the cafe.

~~~Few minutes later~~~

"So Yaguchi, I didn't know you wore glasses"
"Well I don't wear them often, I use contacts"
"I see"

There was a moment of silence between us. We both didn't really know what to say to each other. Yaguchi looked around the area, and thankfully we were almost there at our destination.

"Hey Y/n" he said softly.
"Yeah?"
"Don't you think Shibuya looks blue sometimes?"

I look around

"No lol"
"Oh."

We arrive at the cafe and I wave quickly at my friends.

"OOO WHOS THE BOY Y/N" one of them yell. I blushed a little and covered my face with my hands.
"We're just friends I swear! Anyways I promised to buy him a coffee" I say "Cmon Yaguchi-San"

I buy him a coffee and we say our goodbye's. I wave at him while he leaves and he looks back and smiles.

"Looks like someone has a crush~" my friend says as I walk over to them and give her a death stare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Once you're done ~~~~~~~

"Alright bye guys!" You yell out as you exit the cafe doors. You've had a wonderful time eating all those  baked goods and drinks. You also had a nice big gossip session with all of your friends, and discussed plans for the future. But as you exit the cafe you hear a voice call out to you.

"So you're finally leaving" the voice says.
"Yaguchi! What are you doing here?" You said flustered.
"I got bored so I decided to see if you were still here, and I was right" he smiled as he patted your head. You blushed a little, and looked away.
"You stalker" >:(
"Oh well, shall we begin to walk back~"
"Yeah sure, whatever you creep" you reply back and begin your walk to the train station with Yaguchi. But what was this weird feeling? You had butterflies in your stomach and felt a bit nervous. This hasn't happened before has it? No, it probably was because Yaguchi patted your damn head like you were some animal. Ugh.

But, what if  this feeling was something else.. Like love? Wait, does that mean..

I'm crushing on Yaguchi?..