First encounter ❸

As I arrive to cram school, I text Sensei where I should wait.

MAYU OOBA:
Y/N-san, we should just about be done soon. I hope you remembered to being your sketchbook with you! I'd love to show Yaguchi-San the amazing drawings you've made!

Y/n CHISAKI:
Thank you Sensei, I'll wait outside for now.

MAYO OOBA:
No no, come in and wait in one of the empty art rooms! I'll bring him when we're done.

Y/n CHISAKI:
Alright! Thanks again Sensei 💞

MAYU OOBA:
You're very welcome my dear (o^^o)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shut my phone down, and go into the nearest empty art room I could find. I take my sketchbook out of my bag and begin to do a little sketch in the mean time. I decided to sketch how I think Yaguchi would look like.

"So his names Yaguchi huh" I thought to myself. I begin to sketch a boy with straight hair that covers his eyes. He has glasses, dark hair and piercings. Once I'm done I take a good look at my sketch.

 Once I'm done I take a good look at my sketch

How I imagine the drawing looked like 🥲

"Ugh why does he look emo" I thought while looking at my sketch. Moments later I hear the door creak open.

"Y/n-San!~" A voice calls out to me.
"Good afternoon Sensei!" I yell back at her.

Sensei opens the door and comes in the room, while I close my sketchbook. Along her comes a tall, blonde boy with golden eyes that sparkle in the light. He was holding his own sketchbook with him. Nothing like how I imagined him. At least I got the piercings right tho? Expect he only has like 2.

"Good afternoon, I'm Yatora Yaguchi from the oil painting program." He said
"Hi I'm Y/n Chisaki, but please call me Y/n"
"Aw look at you too! Your personalities are so much alike!" Sensei exclaimed, "anyways the reason why I brought you here today is so that you can explore beyond your comfort zone. You too seem to only use 1-2 art mediums, and I feel like an artist should at least experience a few more then that"

I take a good look at my sketchbook, then clutched it against me. I gave a worried look to Sensei, there was some private stuff I don't want to show to a complete stranger.

"Okay Yaguchi-san, you go find some of your oil paintings and sketches and Y/n you do the same thing but with your water colour paintings."

Phew, I could choose what sketches I want to show. I open up my sketchbook and look for some drawings. Yaguchi leaves and looks for his paintings. I stand up and begin to make my way to the water colour room where my paintings were.

~Fast forward to later when they come back~

"So should we start off with some sketches?" He asks me.
"Sure" I say as I open up my book. The first picture I show him was an old portrait of my mother.
"She's beautiful"
"Thank you, that was my mother"

Next I show him a picture I drew while I was at the park and a nature scene.
"You're so Talents Y/n-san" he tells me.
"Thank you, but these are all old sketches, I just started drawing again recently" I say sadly :(
"I just started art a while back too, but my drawings still aren't as nice as yours were" he chuckles, I giggle a bit with him.

He then proceeded to show me some of his drawings. One being a tissue box and the view from his window. I juts admit, for a beginner he was quite good. Next was our paintings. I showed my first drawing, a lady with an umbrella on a rainy day. The other one was a castle painting.

"They're amazing Y/n-san!" He said as he gazed upon them" "Thank you, but I could do so much better

"Thank you, but I could do so much better.. I'm not sure if I'm talented enough for Tokyo University"
"You're applying there too?" He asks me.
"Oh course I am! It's been a dream of mine since I was little" I reply back to him.

~~~~After~~~~

"It was great meeting you Y/n-San" Yaguchi tells me before we leave. "Can I have your number? I'd love exchange sketches or pairings again."

I was stunned, a boy who I barely knew wants my number? I don't think this has ever happened before. My looks are just average, and there's nothing very interesting about me (or at least I haven't mentioned anything to him). But Yaguchi wants my number? Omg, did I just make a friend in less then a day? Omg omg omg!!

"Hey Y/n, you still there?" He asks.
"Oops sorry I was zoning out for a second there haha, anyways sure you can have my number!" I say as I pull out my phone and give him my number.