{Chapter 1}

3rd POV

"You guys...are really lazy..."

"I told you...we'll do it later!!!"

"..."

EXO.

The Half-Korean, Half-Chinese boy group band assembled by S.M Entertainment.

People...including fan girls and even fan boys look up to them, admiring their singing, dancing, and facial features.

Everyone thinks they are perfect without any impefections.

But that's not always the case...

"BAEKHYUN! CHANYEOL! CHEN! GET YOUR BOTTOM'S OFF THAT COUCH AND HELP US MOVE THESE BOXES!"

"WE SAID LATER!"

Suho sighed, "There's nothing the leader can do is there...?" He mumbled to himself.

"Nope...not when the Beagle Line is around! This place is a mess with them." D.O mumbled back.

They stayed silent till Lay appeared in front of them.

"So...why do we have to move again?" He asked.

Suho shrugged, "Manager Hyung said that our place was beginning to become small. He reserved a penthouse fit for the 12 of us...."

"What about our neighbors...?"

"...I'm not sure. Hope they aren't saesengs."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Good practice everyone!"

Amy panted and sweat was dripping from her forehead as she drank her water.

They had been practicing for 3 hours.

They?

The newbie group, Birthstone, consisted of 4 members. Amy, Mina, Yuna, and Leticia. Also known as Ruby, Topaz, Sapphire, and Pearl.

Fresh girls that debuted from S.M Entertainment.

Even though they were new, they quickly had gained the crowds attention in their first concert, making them rise into fame inch by inch.

"Ugh...we're finally done!" Mina got a towel and wiped her head, "That was torture!"

Leticia nodded, "Agreed. This time was harder." She stole Amy 's bottle and drank it.

Mina looked at her sister. She was practicing in front of the mirrors.

Amy walked up to Mina and saw her staring at Yuna.

"How is she not tired?"

Mina shrugged, "Don't know..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Mina. Your driving." Leticia tossed the car keys to Mina, "Don't kill us."

Mina smirked, "Do you trust me with your car?"

"No...I'm just really tired."

"...ah."

They got into the car and Mina drove out of the parking lot without another word.

Amy got out a gum and popped it in her mouth, "So...do you guys know who's moving next door to us?

Yuna narrowed her eyes, "People are moving next to us?!?"

"Apparently...Manager Oppa said that a boy group band from S.M's moving next door to us."

"A boy group?"

"Mhmm. Something about their old place not being big enough..."

Yuna nodded and closed her eyes. It was silent...but Mina just had to butt in.

"So...where are my gummies?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Aish.." Amy scratched her head, "Look at all these boxes in the way..."

Squeezing her way through the boxes and through her door, she mumbled "Stupid neighbors. "

The other three girls had the same reaction except Mina grinned,"Would it be bad if we just peek a little in their boxes?"

"NO!"

"You're no fun..."

Leticia got out her keys, "Just because they're idols doesn't mean..." She started quietly talking to herself. Amy pointed a finger at her and turned to Yuna, "What is this unnie talking about?"

"Ahhhhh! Home Sweet Home!" Leticia skipped into the living room and plopped on the couch.

"I'm making dinner...what do you want?" Yuna shuffled through the kitchen.

"Spaghetti!!!" Mina yelled before falling to the floor.

"Umm...are you okay?" Amy nudged her with her foot, "Mina ~?"

"...so...tired...must...eat...gummies..."

Amy smacked her forehead and left her on the floor.

"Hey Amy?" Yuna called to her while looking for tomatoes, "When are the neighbors coming?"

"I guess sometime near 8pm?"

Leticia groaned, "Are we gonna greet them?"

"I don't really care..."

"Uhuh..."

"Ai Yuna! I'm hungry", Amy whined, "Were my food?!?!?"

Yuna mumbled, "Shoved up your ass..."

"What was that?"

"Nothing ~"

Amy frowned, "Whatever...I'll just practice guitar..." She made her way towards her room when there was a ring in the doorbell.

Leticia shot up, "Who's that?!?" She turned to Mina on the floor.

Mina looked up, "No idea." She then made her way towards the door...along with Yuna and Leticia. Amy was upstairs doing whatever.

There was a surprise at the doorway.

" 1-2-3 We are ONE! Hello. EXO imnida."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
○●○