{Chapter 4}

The girls stared at the new six men in a daze. They stood there long enough for the tall, cold looking guy to glance at them and turn back to Suho.

"So. Who are the flat chested girls?" He asked Suho with a coy smirk when he saw the girls with gaping mouths

Baekhyun smirked with Kai and D.O just shook his head. Suho sighed and answered.

"They're just our new..."

"EXCUSE ME MISTER!" All twelve boys looked where the sound had came from and found Amy trying to pull Mina back with Yuna before she jumped on the tall guy.

"I MIGHT BE A CHIBI LITTLE GIRL BUT IM TOUGHER THEN YOU THINK!" Mina yelled and surprised most of the boys.

"As I was saying..." Suho slowly continued, "There just our new neighbors."

"Our new neighbors?" The tall man narrowed his eyes."

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "Yes hyung...Our new neighbors."

"There is no way I am living next to those flat chested girls."

"Deal with it."

Amy faked a cough, "Ahem...um...we're still here..."

Yuna slapped her head, "And these flat chested girls are gonna go now..."

"So excuse us." Leticia pushed the other three girls out of the door and closed it.

"Ugh! The day those men come to our house I outta...." Mina continued to ramble as they walked towards their door.

"Calm down girl." Leticia took out her keys, "We'll just ignore them and pretend they don't exist."

They entered their penthouse and Amy went straight upstairs.

"I'm gonna work on my song." Amy said while walking up the stairs, "So please don't disturb me."

"Rude." Mina walked upstairs too, "I'm gonna draw. Don't mind me blasting my music." She kept walking until she completely disappeared.

Yuna made a face (-_-) "How rude of you too!" Which Mina didn't hear.

Leticia looked at Yuna and shrugged, "There's nothing we can do. Guess we should go upstairs right?" She slowly made her way up the stairs and Yuna followed helplessly behind her, "Fine."

In their rooms ~

Amy's

"Blehhhhhhh. I have to finish this in three days..." She slouched to her bed and sat down while picking up her guitar.

"Let's see..." She began to pluck a few chords but grimaced at each sound. Amy laid her guitar back down and buried her head on the covers of her bed with her hands on top.

"Stupid boys. Why do I keep thinking about them..."

Mina's

Her hands reached up her cabinet and pulled out a sketchbook and art set. She set the items down on her table and picked up her pencil. Mina tapped the pencil on her head while in deep thought.

"What do I want to draw...?"

She slowly drew an outline of a face, concentrating on every detail. Her pencil dropped.

"This is bs." She muttered and closed up her book.

Yuna's

Yuna picked up a book from her desk. She made her way towards her lounge chair and sat down. As she flipped the pages in her book, Yuna skimmed them.
"I've already read this book 10 times. What's the point?" She set her book back down.

Yuna rested her head on the chair before getting up and going on her computer.

"Better order a new book..."

Leticia's

"Right...all we have to do is pretend they don't exist."

Leticia picked up her cello and bow. She stood up her instrument and positioned it. With her bow...she slowly began to play.

"Pretend they don't exist.." Leticia quietly said to herself, "Sounds easy enough..."

Next Morning ~

Amy yawned and went down for breakfast and found out the the other three girls were already there. She sat down on the kitchen chair.

"Leticia unnie." Yuna turned towards the oldest and handed somethin, "We got a letter."

"Fanmail?"

"I don't think so..."

Leticia sighed and reached for the letter from Yuna. She took out a pocket knife and slid it on the envelope. She then took it out and read it for a minute.

"What's it say?" Mina asked reaching for a mango.

Leticia put down the letter, "These people want us to do our own "show" like all the idols did. Apparently it's called BirthstoneTV. Oh and Manager Oppa agreed."

Mina made a face, "Are they basically stalking us?"

"...something like that."

Amy shrugged, "Whatever. We'll just get it over with. Pass the toast please."

"Amy. So simple minded -_-."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"AMY HURRY UP WE HAVE A SCHEDUAL TO FOLLOW!" Yuna yelled to the top of the stairs.

"COMING!" Amy rushed downstairs and got her coat, "Sorry...I was getting my lyrics."

Mina facepalmed, "Ugh are you done with the song yet?"

"I got some of it down."

"Not all of it?!?"

"It's not that easy you know!"

"Fine. Fine."

Leticia opened the front door, "Let's get outta here." She walked out the door...well tried. Someone was standing in their way. Guess who -_-.

Mina huffed, "What now?!"

"It's you guys. ._." Amy murmured.

There were only three of them. Kai, D.O and Baekhyun was their name?

"What do you want from us?" Mina continued huffing.

"Hey...we don't want to be here." Kai rolled his eyes, "But Manager Hyung wanted us to help you with something."

"And that is?"

Baekhyun grinned, "BirthstoneTV."

Leticia made a disgusted face, "Sorry but we have a schedule to follow and we gotta go. Like now." She tried pushing Baekhyun away but he wouldn't budge.

"Move!"

Baekhyun smirked, "Sorry. No can do."

We have a schedule people!" Leticia was almost about to burst. Amy, Mina, and Yuna could tell.

"Oh yeah..." D.O piped in, "Hyung also mentioned to tell you guys that your schedule canceled."

Silence.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So yeah...sorry for the really late update...
I was having a writers block.
(Totally lying. I was just procrastinating.)
See you guys next time ^^