10 years ago...

PRESENT DAY...

I just got back from my side job at Starbucks when there was a note on the counter. It was from my ex ashton. We were best friends for years . we met 10 years ago when i was 8 . I'm 18 now .

flashback

I was hanging from the monkey bars at my new school , trying to make a good first impression. I saw a boy from the other end going down the fireman pole. I was starring for so long , when he finally looked over and smiled at me , i guess i was a little love struck ... maybe a little too love struck..... i kinda ... maybe .. OK yes i fell off the swing set and a bunch of kids started laughing at me .When i got up i l looked up and saw him! That beautiful dirty - blond haired boy standing up right infront of me! He offered me his hand and helped me up.

"im Ashton , but all my friends call me Ash. Are you new here?"

"ya i, my family moved here ( Australia ) from San Diego California. My names Emily , but call me Emi."
"nice to meet you emi, do u wanna go meet my friends? "

"sure"...

PRESENT DAY AGAIN

That's how it all started. We were so tight for years ! we were inseparable. Until one day in our 8th grade year he asked me out. We dated ever since, until a month ago. I went over to his house , and saw moving trunks . I asked to speak to the owner but they had already left. Heartbroken i called him, but no answer . i was devastated . I was going back to my car when a blond haired girl pulled up . i recognized her . She was ashtons ex . she looked so confused .

To make a long story short i asked what she was doing there . To my horror she said that she was his girlfriend.

a couple months passed and i never heard from him again . I was heartbroken , my friends were always over , comforting me . I finally got over him , but not as a friend, I kept hoping for weeks he would show up at my wooded condo door and ask for forgiveness and explain himself . That never happend.

I now am a groupie . Im into punk rock bands such as , Sleeping with sirens , Green day , Pierce the veil , and All time low . But my all time ( hehe see what i did ) favorite band is 5 seconds of summer . It consists of 3 members , Luke hemmings , Calum hood , and Michael Clifford. To be honest my favorites Calum the turtle but i love them all . They opened up for One direction on the TMH tour and I've loved them ever since.

i made myself some Coco and grabbed Ashtons letter and sat down.

HI everyone ! What do you think happened to Ash ?? hes not in 5 sauce!!! DO u like it ???? i hope !!