chapter 2

Later that night
Olivia

I'm at home and I decided to cook something to eat, but before I could start cooking my phone started ringing. I looked at it and I didn't recognize the number, but I picked it up anyway.
Phone Convo
Me:hello
Unknown:hey Olivia
Me:oh hey Chris
Chris:what are you doing
Me:I'm about to start cooking
Chris: can me and my daughter Elizabeth join you?
Me:sure,are you guys allergic to anything?
Chris:nope
Me:ok, I'll send you the address

I sent him the address and told him to come at 7:00. I will be cooking baked potatoes,steak, and shrimp and chicken Alfredo.Yeah, I'm cooking a lot, but that's what I love to do  so it doesn't matter.
I looked at the clock and it read 6:30, so I turned the stove down on low so that the food could stay warm. I went to take a shower since I was sweaty from cooking and cleaning up before that.
I put on a black tank top that is kind of a crop top, a teal flower necklace, teal pants, with some black sandals(outfit in the mm). I look cute, it doesn't look like I'm trying too hard.
Just as I got done putting on the finishing touches to my lip gloss, I heard the doorbell ring. I hurried down the stairs and opened the door to a sexy looking Chris and a beautiful little girl. I think her name was Elizabeth, but I'm not sure, I'll just  wait til he introduces us.

"Hey guys come on in"I Said stepping to the side

"Hey Olivia"Chris said

"Hey you're pretty"she said

"Thanks you're pretty too"I said. I noticed she has dimples in both checks just like me and Chris has them too.

"Olivia this is Elizabeth, Elizabeth this is Olivia"Chris introduced us. I knew had it right.

"Are you guys ready to eat? " I asked

"Yess" Elizabeth said

"Can I have something personal to eat?"Chris whispered in my ear. He is such a flirt.

"No" I whispered back "ok right this way "I said leading the way to the dining room. I went into the kitchen and grabbed the pan with steak in it. I sat it in the middle of the dining room table.

"You need some help? "Chris asked

"You can help if you want to "I said

We went to the kitchen and got the rest of the stuff. We sat it down on the table. Chris kept staring at me the whole time since he got here, this is going to be one interesting dinner.