TTYD8.

Bliss Jackson|Boogie.

                 "LOOK at Maman and dad

"LOOK at Maman and dad." Ashae said to Bliss making her look up from her tablet when she was doing a discussion post.

Bliss smiled watching her mom and dad dance around the dining room, Never Too Much by Luther Vandross played throughout the home. In tradition, they were having a family dinner for their daughter's birthday. They did it for all of their children.

Bliss loved seeing her mother and father love each other, she hoped that one day she'd get to experience a love just like it. Bliss had fond memories of her childhood, her parents were her shining light, they always had been.

"They so in loveeee." Bliss cooed. "Just like you and Resa."

"You smoking dick, huh?" Ashae questioned making Bliss chuckle.

"I don't know why you be fronting, talking bout you just wanna fuck, boy bye you like that girl." Bliss stated looking over at her brother who was mugging her, it didn't last long though, he'd started smiling. "Bubs and Resa sitting in the tree, k i s s i n g."

"Grow up." Ashae thumped her ear before going to get the door. "Hey Shashy."

"Hi Bub, okay fresh haircut." Sasha reached up and rubbed her hand over his head. Ashae towered over all the women in his life. The Jackson gene insured height, Ashae being six foot six was a testimony to that.

"I'm fine ain't I?" he smirked rubbing his chin.

"You ugly and scrawny as hell." Sasha rolled her eyes.

"Both y'all watch y'all mouth." Sasha's mother, Tanya, spoke taking her jacket off.

"Hi auntie Tanya." Ashae mumbled. Tanya was messy and the family gossip, if there was any tea to be spilled, please believe Tanya knew it and she was spilling it.

Tanya was Bliss' fathers younger sister, she and Bliss' mother bumped heads frequently, but they were still sisters and loved each other.

For the most part at least.

"Hi Ashae, give your auntie a hug." Ashae hugged his aunt.

"My Boogie baby." Sasha spoke walking into the living room. "Oh Lord." she mumbled noticing her aunt and uncle. "Hi auntie Toni and Uncle O."

"Hi Shashy." Bliss smiled as Sasha came and sat beside her. "You look ravishing today as usual."

"I ain't never had nobody tell me I looked ravishing." Sasha spoke. "Damn bitch."

"Well I'm glad to be the first, you know I gotta keep all my bitches feeling good about themselves." Bliss said patting Sasha's head.

"I don't like you or your scrawny ass brother."

"Now how did I get put in it?" Ashae mumbled. "Boogie who all supposed to be coming?"

"If you asking if Resa is coming, yes she is after gets off of work." Bliss rolled her eyes.