Ben and Jeff.. Neighbors?

I had every hour with Ben and Jeff is what they told me to call them. Which was really cool we became like best friends. I figured out that they lived right next to me which was really cool. When school was out me Abby ,Cloe,Kloe, Ben, and Jeff walked home which is amazing because we all live next to each other. I never told anyone about my parents going missing because they never cared about me so I really don't care where they went. I kind of feel bad for my mother but when my father beat me she didn't do anything so I feel like she doesn't care. I get a knock on the door after dinner. I open it to see Jeff. "Hey Jeff what brings you here?" "Oh I just wanted to hang out do your parents mind?" "No they don't they're not home like ever," Jeff smiled. We went to my room and played the Sims 4 on different computers I tried to see what Jeff was making. When I looked over to see what he was making I saw a Sim that looked like me and a Sim that looked like him kissing. I blushed and played my game which had me and Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides married on it. When Jeff saw mine his smile dropped and when I asked what was wrong he just said nothing. I never believe anyone when they say nothing is wrong because I have like this mother instinct on my friends and I can tell when they are upset or anything. Later that night Jeff had to go home and I kissed his cheek goodbye and he blushed and then closed the door and walked home.