Old Friends and Enemies??

When we got to our new home it looked huge! Shae,Pheonix, and I went into it and we saw some strange looking people. Slender man walked in and told everyone to shut up and sit down. Everyone sat down and looked at us, I just looked down to avoid the stares. Slender man told everyone to introduce themselves. A clown that hade faded colors came up and introduced himself to me i figured out that his name was Laughing Jack but to call him L.J. Next was E.J , Jane, Jeff, BEN, Sally, Sonic.exe, Suicide Mouse,and Dr.Smiley. (A/N sorry if I did not put all I just didn't want to type all of them out!) Next came Slender's proxies Masky, Hoodie, and Ticci-Toby. Slender showed me to my room so I could get ready for the night. I decided to take a shower so when I got out I got dressed into my Batman onesie and went into my bedroom again. When I got into my room I saw Jeff sitting on my bed looking around my room. "Do you remember me," He asked out of nowhere. "Should I remember you, you do kind of look familiar?" He just sighed and walked out. Uh ok? I kind of got worried so I went to look for his room when I came across Jane. "What are you doing," She asks. "Looking for Jeff why?"" Just to let you know you go to school with him and now he is upset that you don't remember him sorry to tell you." I just stood there shocked as she walked away and called me an idiot. "Bitch," I mumbled as I walked into my room and went to sleep with the feeling of someone watching me.