Home

I wake up in my bed and I was in my pajamas. I tried to figure out how I got in them I couldn't remember anything from last night. I wake up and get dressed (http://www.polyvore.com/midnight_school/set?id=144720599) and go to school. When I walk in I see people in a circle surrounding people. I see a new person in there getting beat up by one of the "Popular people", Ava. I hear Ava taunting the new person "Come on Kloe fight." I feel bad for the new person so I jump in and pull the new girl, Kloe, into the bathroom. "Hey are you alright," I ask. "Why did you help me?" I suddenly felt really bad like this has happened before. "I felt like you needed help so I helped you," "Thanks we should hang out some time here is my number." She takes my phone and puts her number in it and puts her name as BFF. I smile at this. When I get to homeroom, I see a lot of my friends like Abby, Kloe, and Cloe. When they see me we all hug. The bell rings and we go to first hour. I have Gym with Kloe and two other new kids named Benjamin and Jeffery. Great I have the bitch who was hurting my friend in here. When we go to change out Ava goes after Benjamin and Jeffery so I don't go and change out I walk up to them and she is flirting with them and I can tell they feel really uncomfortable. So I walk up to them and push Ava away to help them get away so I tell Ava that Jeffery was my boyfriend and he blushed. Then I said that Benjamin was my guy best friend. Then she walked away and left them alone and they both said thanks.