Chapter 4: Take A Stroll In Another World

The story started tomorrow after from blacksmith. Rosarie now in her office finished drawing something.

Rosarie: "Duh![1] Done at last my new clothing design, I am not comfortable wear a long dress like this!" Remembered with the event at blacksmith. "This is already one day, the results of my creation still have two days again until finished. What should I do yes? Tired of waiting like this all the time..."

Rosarie: "Hm?! I know! Why don't I just make 'that' yes?! And I will introducing that game to this country. I also happen to want to go out to a clothing store, and I will also stop by to that 'place' later." In Rosarie's mind already thought of something new again.

Rosarie go out and this time Rosarie learn to ask anyone who are near her.

Rosarie: "Guard!"

Guard: "Yes Your Majesty!"

Rosarie: "Please call Mary to my office, I want to see her!"

Guard: "Yes Your Majesty, I'll do it!"

Rosarie return back to her office.

Rosarie: "Alright, while waiting I will think about what I need to make that game."

Mary arrive at the office door and knock the door.

Mary: "*Tok-tok-tok* Excuse me Your Majesty, are you calling me?"

Rosarie: "Yes! Get inside!"

Mary: "Is there anything I can help, Your Majesty the Queen?"

Rosarie: "Are you busy? Because I want you to accompany me to a clothing store and a carpenter."

Mary shocked with the word "carpenter", because she had seen her queen behaviour who from yesterday to the blacksmith, and now wants to the carpenter.

But Mary not asking the carpenter first.

Mary: "Does Your Majesty want to buy clothes?"

Rosarie: "Yes! Of course! Of course I want to buy a clothes, do you think I want to buy siomay?[2]"

Mary: "And as for to go to the carpenter?"

Rosarie: "Oh, I want to buy a piece of wood and carpentry tools. And you don't need to prepare a freight carriage because the wood I'm looking for is approximately 60x30x20 cm, that's already the maximum size." Before Mary responding her answer, Rosarie immediately added another word. "Oh yes, if you want to ask why, I want to make something from that wood."

Mary: "*Mary immediately understand* Very well Your Majesty the Queen, I'll do it!"

Eh..., Mary kok[3] just responsive right away yes? That's good then, making thing quick.

They both go out for a stroll again to a clothing store, and Rosarie learning the commercial areas in her jurisdiction.

So this is the commercial areas? This is my first time seeing a crowd that is more busier than before, since I go to this world.

Flour, meats, fruits, vegetables, and also spices? Are spices in my country that like western are that easy? I thought that were the speciality of the eastern like Southeast Asia (Indonesia) for example. And as for the flour maybe the staple food of the people here is bread yes?

Arriving at the clothing store.

Mary: "We have arrived at the best clothing store in this city." Mary explaining and then responded by Rosarie with a nod.

When Rosarie and Mary (royal guards just outside) already get inside the store,

Store owner: "Welcome to ou... *Staring and then silent for a while* Ah! W-w-w Welcome to our clothing store, Your Majesty the Queen! Is there anything we can help?"