Chapter 5

Twisted Fates

Dean looked at Castiel wide eye in confusion.
"Do we really want to risk that?"
"Her witch form is dormant, has been for the past twenty two years. It won't be easy to summon her fully." Castiel replied his voice unsure and the boys looked bewildered at what Castiel was supposing.

"You want to bring her out?" Sam who had been gone most of the afternoon had still not returned, Dean frantic sat on the edge of his motel bed staring at the Angel who looked absently out the window.

"It's not an idealistic circumstance, I get that Dean."
"No, cause everyone I have meet so far has told me not to, not to summon her." frustration settled in and the tension in the air laid on thickly,

"I'm not saying we should anytime soon, but with the apocalypse looming over it might seem she is our only chance. Dean, Sams judgements may be rightly controlled by his lust for demon blood but you have to find yours. Because if the war continues and we do not have a solution. Hekate is our only option at salvation."

"And what of God? Where has the big man been that he hasn't even spoken a single word about this? Does he know?"

"He does."

"And what is he planning to do about it?"

"Nothing. Unfortunately God sees this war as something that has to happen, apparently the work of God has grown him tired of his children." This was something Dean couldn't understand, the infatuation with God when no one understands who he ignored it all.

"Why am I not surprised?" Dean commented warning a stern look from Cas.

"Dean, getting close to Octavia might be in our best interests. Leading her on the correct path, watch out for her. Guide her." Cas asked for him, but Dean strictly didn't agree with the plan and this lead Cas to flutter away in attempts to find Sam and convince him of the circumstances.

---BOBBYS ABODE---

"Have you heard anything from the boys?" Octavia asked as she closed her book.

"They said they'd be back tomorrow morning. What are you reading?" Bobby wheeled in from the kitchen looking at Octavia and since knowing the clueless girl it was refreshing.

He somewhat enjoyed the girl, she cleaned and helped him without any problems and questions. Learning she was shy and quiet yet outspoken when passionate about a certain subject, she enjoyed reading that much was clear.

Octavia read often at night and in her spare time, though not completely for the term held prisoner at Bobby's she also simply enjoyed being there.

The company was much needed after Bobby's wife Karen. The Winchesters when came and visited where not around for long before departing for months at a time.

"A book I found underneath a bunch of lore books on the shelf. It's called A Feast Of Crows, George R Martin. It's about a war among five seperate kingdoms. Domestic wars, really." Octavia smiled
at Bobby holding up to showcase the cover.

"Where you up too?" Bobby asked,

"Chapter twenty five." Octavia replied opening it to continue reading well the man did what he usually does and clean his guns.

"You should keep it."
"No I couldn't keep this." Octavia gasped shaking her head.
"I insist. I won't read it and you certainly seem interested in it. Keep it." Octavia thanked him and continued to read snacking on peanuts and sipping her juice.

Later that evening Bobby had said to Octavia to run out to grab their dinners as he ordered from the local Chinese restaurant. Giving her money she shoved it away and winked holding up her credit card and keys. "My treat!" She didn't listen to him as she continued to walk to ignite her car.