New Faces! New Battles! Sunyshore City!

Platinum's POV

"Fraxure use dragon claw!" Robert yelled.

"Fraaax!" Fraxure cried as its claws glowed a bright blue.

"Dodge it Charmander!" I yelled.

"Char!" Charmander said as it quickly jumped back and dodged Fraxure's dragon claw.

"Charmander is as fast as ever Platinum!" Robert said.

"Thanks!" I replied.

Today was the day that we were going to Sunyshore City and man was I excited! A trip to the Sinnoh Region with some of best friends for 3 days! This is going to be awesome!

"ALL PM ACADEMY STUDENTS PLEASE REPORT TO THE AUDITORIUM. ALL PM ACADEMY STUDENTS PLEASE REPORT TO THE AUDITORIUM." We heard a voice from the speakers outside the school.

"Guess we should get going." Said Robert.

"Yeah." I agreed.

Robert and I were doing some training while we waited for the announcement, but since it was time to go, we returned our Pokémon to their Poké Balls, and headed into the school. The commons were packed since the whole school's population was going to the auditorium.

"Platinum!" I heard Circe call my name and saw her waving at me, all of our friends were with her as well.

"Hey guys." Robert said as him and I reached them.

"I'm so excited!" Moon exclaimed. "This is going to be so fun!"

"We're flying there right?" Julie asked.

"Yep." Jerron said. "You're not scared of heights are ya?"

"No." Julie shrugged.

"We should get going though, we don't want to get left behind." Said Sebastian.

"Agreed." Apollo said. "Let's go!"

We all began going to the auditorium, but as we walked, Circe tapped me on the shoulder, and lagged behind a little bit.

"Um Platinum?" She said.

"Yeah? What's up?" I asked.

"I'm uh... I'm actually a little afraid of heights." Circe said, but she seemed embarrassed by it.

"That's okay!" I smiled. "You can stick with me!"

"Really?" She said.

"Yup!" I said. "It'll be fun!"

"Okay!" Circe said with a bubbly smile, and her cheeks turned a tint of pink. "Thank you!"

We made it to the auditorium and the entire school was there, it was loud with everybody talking. We all sat down in a row of empty seats and waited.

"Good morning students!" Our principal Mrs. Cubo stood on the stage of the auditorium and greeted us. "We'll be leaving the school shortly, but first we need go over our plan."