The Trainers Of Tomorrow!

Platinum's POV

The next day was here, and I woke up in my hotel room bed with Circe. Her eyes fluttered open as she started waking up.

"Good morning." She smiled.

"Good morning." I smiled back.

Today was our last day in the Galar Region. I wasn't sure where Circe was going after this though. I figured I'd go back home to Jadis, but I wasn't sure if she was going to go back to Alola or not.

Circe stood up and began getting up out of the bed, and started walking to the bathroom. I found myself staring at her luscious body as her hips swayed back and forth while she walked, and I began blushing fiercely.

Woah...! Chill out Platinum.

I quickly shook my head to get rid of my lustful thoughts. But man does she look good...

CHILL OUT PLATINUM!

"Hey so Cora is heading out today." Circe said from the bathroom as the water started running.

"Really?" I asked.

"Mhm." She replied.

"And... what about you?" I asked.

I heard the water turn off and she walked out of the bathroom and back over to me. She tilted my head up, and gave me a kiss.

"Don't worry Platinum. I'm not leaving you." She smiled. "I've already decided, I'm going to stay in Retrorun City in the Jadis Region, until I can figure out what I want to do next."

My eyes lit up at her words and I was relieved that I wouldn't have to worry about not seeing her.

"That's awesome!" I smiled.

"So what's next for you?" She asked.

I never really thought about that... what do I do from here?

"I'm... not sure." I said.

"Don't worry." Circe smiled. "You've got time to figure things out. And nobody what you choose, I'll always be supporting you."

"Whew..." I exhaled. "What did I do to deserve you?"

Circe blushed and giggled when I said that.

"Come on." She said. "Let's get ready."

Braeden's POV

I walked around Wyndon City with Dylan and Lee.

"So how was your first Masters Tournament Lee?" Dylan asked.

"It was unlike anything I've ever experienced." Lee smiled. "I gotta make sure I don't get dethroned so that I can compete in the next one in another few years."

"There's really no tournament like The Masters Tournament." I smiled. "You guys and your family are invited to the party at my house tomorrow by the way."

"We'll be there." Said Lee said.

"Yep." Dylan nodded. "But I really can't believe how strong these kids are. Especially Platinum, he's only 14."

"Tomorrow's trainers are looking to be stronger than today's and even more powerful than yesterday's." Said Lee. "We gotta make sure we can keep up."

"For sure." I agreed, then I felt myself accidentally bump into someone.

"Ow!" She said as she fell to the ground, dropping her cup of coffee.

"Jolt..." Jolteon said with embarrassment.

"I-I'm so sorry!" I said as I helped her stand up back up. "Are you okay?"

"Ugh..." She said with annoyance. "You think that just because your the strongest Pokémon trainer ever that you can just knock people down?"