The Galar Region's Wild Area!

Platinum's POV

"Yeah! We're going on a day field trip the Wild Area today!" Moon excitedly said.

"In the Galar Region? Right before our Alola Field Trip?" Jerron asked.

"Either way I'm excited, I've never been to the Wild Area before." I spoke.

It had been a few days since my battle with Isaiah, and in that time, classes were going fine. It turned out that we have another weekend long field trip planned, to the Alola Region, where we would get to see Ultra Agencies where Robert's dad works. The school year was going by steadily, and the weather was starting to get cold. We only had one more exam before it was time for winter break.

"This will be cool. I wonder if we'll get to see Dynamax Pokémon!" Said Apollo.

"Dynamax?" Sebastian questioned.

"Dynamax is badass! It's a phenomenon that only happens in the Galar Region where Pokémon become massive in size and their power goes through the roof!" Said Jerron.

"I've heard of it! I remember my dad talked about a guy who could use a Dynamax Charizard." Said Katrina.

"You're thinking of Gigantamax Charizard, and that was the late champion Lavon." Said Robert.

"What's the difference between Dynamax and Gigantamax?" Circe asked.

"They both increase size and power, except Gigantamax Pokémon change appearance and receive their own signature move." Said Jerron.

"It would be pretty cool to see a Dynamax Pokémon." I smiled.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Several hours had passed, and we had gotten on the plan, and landed in the Galar Region for our day field trip.

"Woah!" All of us exclaimed as we marveled at the open expanse of the Wild Area and all of the Pokémon that were there.

"Alright everyone." Mrs. Cubo started. "You may explore as much as you like, we only have 3 hours here so make the most of it! And DON'T enter any raid dens!"

"Raid dens?" A student asked.

"See those big beams of light?" Professor Dj started as we looked out the Wild Area, noticing big pink beams of light shooting into the sky. "At the heart of those lights are Pokémon dens, inside of them reside powerful Dynamax Pokémon. You could take them on if you had a Dynamax Band, but I don't think any of you do."

"So make sure to avoid them. Now go out there and explore!" Said Mrs. Cubo.

Everyone ran out into the Wild Area's vast expanse.

"Vee!" Eevee excitedly said.

"Yeah this is going to be great!" I smiled at Eevee.

My friends stayed with each other, but I stayed by myself. It's not that I was trying to be alone, but I was enjoying being with Eevee.

As we ran through the Wild Area I felt something hit my foot, and I tripped and fell to the ground.

"Vee! Vee!" Eevee laughed at me falling.

"Man what even was that?" I said.

I turned around to see what I tripped on. It was a big blue... rock? It was trapped into the ground and was sticking out.

"Vee?" Eevee said looking at it.

"I'm not sure, I've never seen a rock like that before. Let's try to get it out." I said.