Chapter 4: I won't feel bad...at all

Author Notice: I wasn't able to post chapter 4 yesterday... :(( I'm very sorry! 

Third PER

The two share a moment of silence, peaceful silence. It wasn't awkward, quite calming ironically.

Suddenly, the school bell rings, signaling that break was over. 'Well, see you Valt, enjoy your next lesson,' Shu says, standing up.

'Mhm...you too,' Valt responds, he stands up too.

As the two advance to the exit, a fan girl comes running and hugs Shu, like they've known each other for so long, shoving Valt behind.

A fit of rage grew on Valt.

The girl then takes Shu's hand, and leads him to their next lesson, leaving Valt behind.

Valt POV

How dare she...? Who does she think she is? Stealing my Shu away from me? No, Valt don't do this. I'll give her another chance...she better not do it again.

Third PER

Valt snapped out of his mind and headed for his next class. He was still mad, of course. No one could steal Shu away from him and get away with it. No one.

After the class ended, Valt jumped in joy, he realised his next class was with Shu. He went out of the classroom to find him, only to discover that annoying fan girl was still there with him.

'Shuuu-!' Valt said, separating the girl from the albino. He hugged his arm and looked behind, death-staring the girl. She was left in shock and horror.

'How was your class?' Valt asks. 'It was fine...what about yours?' He answers. 'Oh it was, um, boring as usual,' The bluenette says back. The two share a conversation while walking to the classroom.

'We're here!' Valt exclaims. Shu chuckles. 'You're very cute, haha,' Shu says. 'Oh-? Thank- Thank you,' He replies, flustered at the comment.

Time Skip: 1 hour

'That class was sooo boring,' Valt complains. Just then, he notices something, or rather someone, in the corner of his eye. It was the fan girl. She was not happy.

'I have to go settle something, I'll be back in our next class!' He explains to Shu. Shu nods.

Valt walks up to the girl, brutally grabbing her hand and pushing her into the empty classroom behind them.

'Ugh, don't you know how to treat a lady?!' She complains. Valt ignores her and shuts the door.

'Listen up, Shu is MINE. I'm warning you, if you go near him again I'll make your life miserable. And I won't feel bad, at all.' He lectures.

The girl just rolls her eyes, not taking the boy in front of her seriously.

'Whatever blue boy, move out of the way, you're going to make me late.' She shoves Valt aside and opens the door.

Author Notice: I hope you enjoyed! Until my next chapter, stay safe and healthy!