Chapter 5

After dinner Lisa's friend came over to have a sleepover. Since it was Friday I agreed.

"So I guess it's just us two." Kaydence said. We walked up to my room. "Why'd you kiss me?" I asked her. "Mm..i thought it was obvious." Kaydence said getting close to me.

I stepped back. My back hit the wall. Kaydence was basically pinning me now. "Uhm." I looked down.

Kaydence grabbed my chin and lifted it up.

She got close and kissed me. I kissed back. I broke the kiss to catch my breath.

Kaydence grabbed my neck and pulled me close to her. Our lips smashed into each other. She slid her tongue into my mouth.

She then pushed me onto my bed. she took her shirt off. I saw her hot pink bra she was wearing. Her boobs were huge.

"Take yours off." Kaydence demanded. I took my shirt off. I was wearing a black sports bra.

Kaydence sat on my lap facing towards me. She started licking my neck. I moaned a bit.

**

I woke up next to Kaydence who was on her phone scrolling and chewing gum.

"Oh morning!" Kaydence said down at me. "Ah..morning." I said. "Did we?" I asked. "Mhm. Your good for your first time." Kaydence said laughing. "I- it's not my first time but thanks?" I got up and took a shower.

I can't believe it. I had sex with my crush! Who is the popular cheerleader in my school! 

———————

Sorry it's short I ran out of ideas