Chapter 9

"Thanks for letting me stay over." I said. "Oh ito really nothing. I'm just glad I moved out of my parents' place." Mia said sitting on her couch. "Why were you still living with your mom anyways?"

"To help her out with Lisa." I told her. "Y'know my mom goes out of town for her work." "Oh yeah."

**

A couple days passed and I started living with Mia.

"Kaydence what are you doing?" I asked her. "Oh hey babe." Kaydence hugged me.

"Mia told me you got kicked out." "Yeah..I knew it was going to happen anyways." "So what about Lisa?" "She has my mom.." "but your mom goes out of town. Who's gonna take care of her?" "...I don't know."

The bell rang and we went to our classes. I thought about what Kaydence said. Who was gonna look after her? My mom won't let me near her.

"Phoenix!" The teacher yelled across the room. "I know you just got back from being suspended but you need to pay attention." I rolled my eyes.

After class I stood by my locker to wait for Kaydence.

"Hey aren't you that girl that won a fight with Olivia?" Someone asked. I turned around. It was a guy. He had dreads with the end dyed blonde. He wore a green hoodie and black ripped jeans. He had a group of girls and guys around him. Must be his friends.

"Uhm yeah." I answered. "I'm Andrew." He said. "Phoenix." He nodded.

"These are my friends, Maria, Eli, Tobi, kaylen, jaxson, Eve, Leo, and Quinn." When I heard the last name I froze. My heart dropped and I felt sick. Quinn looked at me and smiled.

"Uhm." Kaydence came just in time. "Andrew, what are you and your group doing here?" "We're just greeting Phoenix." Kaydence looked over and saw Quinn.

"What is she doing here?" Kaydence asked, pointing at Quinn. "I go here dumbass." Quinn answered. "Since when?!" I was shocked. "A week after you were suspended." She answered.

"Y'all know each other?" Leo asked. Leo had blonde hair and was wearing a gray shirt and some jeans.

"Yeah Quinn is my ex." I said. "Ooh." "Ex? So I'm your ex now? Last time I checked you were calling me begging me to come back to you." Quinn smiled. "When did you call her?" Kaydence asked in anger. "I dunno." "You called me last weekend." "What...ooooh." "What do you mean oh? You called your Ex while we're dating?!" Kaydence yelled. "I was drunk. Me and Mia got drunk that weekend." I replied.

"Mia?" Tobi asked. "I used to date her but she came out as bi or something and liked a girl." "Mhm."

Quinn looked at me. "What?" "Your eyes change color in the sun. It's a pretty gray color." She said. "What-" "She's not wrong nix your eyes are pretty." Kaydence said.

I looked up at Kaydence and walked away. 

————————-

Sorry I haven't posted another chapter I've been busy with my small business. And school lol anyways have a good day/night/afternoon:)))