Chapter 12

I arrived at the house.

"LISA!" I called out. I still had the keys to the house just in case, so I opened the door. "Phoenix!" Lisa ran to me from the kitchen and hugged me. "I missed you so much!" "I missed you to, Lisa."

After a couple minutes went by we started catching up. "Wait..Quinn?" Lisa asked. I nodded. "I knew you two were dating, But I figured something happened since she hasn't been over." Lisa responded.

"Yeah..look Lisa, I'm sorry for leaving you." "It's fine Nix! It was my fault for going into your room!" I giggled a bit and hugged Lisa. "I...I don't want to lose you Lisa..you're my only family I have, not counting mom since she disowned me." A tear feel down my cheek.

"Nix...you're my older sister..can't you be my guardian?" "I don't know..I'm turning 20 in a week. I probably can."

"By the way..mom invited Lee over to take of me." "LEE?!" Lee is our older brother who is 20.

"Heyy kido- oh and Phoenix to." Lee said walking into the house. "Ya'll shouldn't leave the door open by the way." He added. "Shut up old man." I said rolling my eyes. "You aren't a teen anymore Phoenix. Your almost 20 so stop acting like a kid." Lee said hugging Lisa.

"ugh whatever." I rolled my eyes again. "I never understood, but why do you guys hate each other? From what I see you guys are the same. Gay, got kicked out, tattoos, piercings, gets in trouble a lot, gets drunk, smokes and vapes, and gets high." Lisa said.

"You know to much for a 14 year old." me and Lee said. She rolled her eyes. "Aren't ya'll twins or something?" "We're a year a part." I responded. "And we hate each other because I got kicked out because of her. She told mom that I was making out with a boy."

"I was 13!" "And I got kicked out at 14!" "Oop- that was long ago just make up." Lisa suggested. I nodded. I wasn't really mad at Lee. Just that he messes with my things and fucked one of my girl friends. (Lee is omnisexual.)

"Fine..i'm sorry." Lee said crossing his arms. I grinned at his little jester. "Apology accepted." "Your turn." Lee smiled. "I am very sorry that I cursed you out about how you fucked one of my girlfriends." Lee's smiled turned into a frown. "Really..let that go Nix. She was just your side hoe anyways."

"Still. I was tryna make her my main but you just had to fuck her to where she came crawling to you to beg for you to fuck her again." "Tch. Childish much?" "Whatever I got my own problems to handle anyways. Bye Lisa I gotta fix things with Kaydence." I ran out the house and got inside my car.

It took over an hour to get to Kaydence place since there was traffic.

I knocked on the door since one of the maids opened the gate for me. The butler opened the door. "How can I help you, Miss. Myers?" The butler asked. "Can I come inside?" He nodded and lead me to Kaydence room.

I knocked on her door. "Come in!" She called out. I walked inside. "Oh..anyone but you." She snarled at me.