Chapter 11

I woke up in my room with a headache.

I groaned. "Oh your up." I heard Kaydence say. "What are you doing here..?" I asked her sitting up. "I wanted to skip the family dinner and enjoy myself but when I got to that party, I found you and Mia drunk." That's when I remembered what happened.

"Fuck Kay I'm so sorry." I said. "Oh no no don't be sorry. It's not your fault you can't tell that you fucked your ex." Kaydence said angrily. "Kaydence I really am sorry!" Kaydence tried to walk away but I ran to her and grabbed her arm.

"Let go nix." Kaydence said. "Don't leave me! I'm sorry!" I said apologizing. "Go back to Quinn and leave me alone. She can help you." "No. I don't want her!" I yelled. "Then why did you fuck her?!" Kaydence yelled back.

"I was drunk!" "Excuses." "It's not. I swear." "Do you still have feelings for her?" "No of course not!" "...I'm leaving. Mia or Quinn can help you with your hang over." Kaydence left.

"FUCK!" I screamed. I was mad at myself, for getting drunk and fucking Quinn. I don't like her..not anymore..or..do I still love her-?

"Lay yo ass down Nix." Mia said pushing me onto my bed. I sat down.

"I heard what happened. At least you guys didn't break up." Mia said. "I guess..." Mia gotten a phone call and she left to answer it. I looked down at my phone to see many miss calls from Kaydence the other night, Quinn and Lisa.

Wait- Lisa.

Nix

Lisa you okay?

Lisa:)

No I'm not I need help.

Nix

What happened?

Lisa:)

Mom went on a business trip and I'm all alone.

Nix

I'm coming to you.

I can't believe it. Mom left her alone. IN THE DAMN HOUSE! what if something bad happened?

I rushed putting only green camouflage pants on and a black crop top on with a green jacket.

"Where are you going?" Mia asked me. "I gotta go get Lisa!" I yelled out behind me. I grabbed my car keys, started my car and drove off.