Chapter Three

VIC'S P.O.V.
The bell for class rang just as I walked into my history classroom.

"Fuentes! Just in time today, I suppose?" Mrs. Peebles called out from her spot behind her desk.

Mrs. Peebles was one of the younger teachers at the school, no older than 26. She somehow beats the teacher dress code everyday with too short skirts and shirts that show off her cleavage. And yes, I've gotten with that before. Number 56, if I remembered correctly.

"You know it Mrs. P." I winked at her before taking my residential seat in the back corner of the classroom.

I was just preparing for my morning nap when the door flew open and Jesse ran in with none other than Kellin Quinn on his tail.

"Sorry we're late. There was traffic." The ginger tried to explain, but Mrs. Peebles just shooed them away while pulling up a PowerPoint on some shit relevant to this class.

Because they were late, the only two seats left were the ones in front of me and next to me. I could hear Kellin whisper complaining to Jesse about how he preferred to sit in the middle or the front, which I found adorable. Kellin sat in front of me without a second glance while Jesse sat in the last available seat and fist-bumped me.

"You might want to take notes, this will be on your test next week." Mrs. Peebles warned.

I poked Kellin's shoulder and smiled at him when he turned around.

"What do you want, Vic?" He whispered.

"Can I borrow a pencil por favor?" I grinned.

Kellin rolled his eyes at me before digging into his galaxy printed backpack and pulling out a yellow mechanical pencil. "Make sure to give it back."

And with that, he turned around before I could even say thank you.

Jesse poked my side before leaning over and speaking in my ear. "I know what you're doing, you little shit."

I gasped innocently. "What are you talking about, dear Jesse?"

"You never take notes. I know you're just trying to get Kellin's d." He giggled.

I shrugged. What could I say, he was right. "So?"

"You're going to have to try harder than that." Jesse said. "Lets just say, Kellin is a stubborn little fucker."

Kellin suddenly turned around and glared at us. "I heard my name."

We were just about to deny everything when Mrs. Peebles yelled at us. "I'm sorry, am I interrupting your little meeting over there?"

We all mumbled no and she shook her head at us before turning back to the board.

"Love you, Kell-Bell." Jesse whispered teasingly, receiving a middle finger in response.

Maybe Kellin wasn't so innocent after all.
~~~
It was now third period, and I was sitting in the most boring class ever, Spanish II. Because of my amazing Mexicanness, I could speak Spanish fluently, but my lazy ass decided to take Spanish I and II with all of the clueless kids. One of them being Kellin, who was sitting at the front trying to take notes as fast as possible, but kept getting distracted by his hair falling in his face. I watched him for almost the entire class before the bell finally rang. I quickly collected my shit and left the room, having business to attend to. I walked down the hallways aimlessly since I had first lunch, searching for Jaime or Tony.

As I rounded the corner, I collided with a very tall person and fell to the ground with a thud.

"I'm sorry, mate. Probably should've been watching where I was going." Oliver Sykes smiled sweetly.