PMS

BAU BITCHES

Angelface: I just found out what "how's it hangin" really means and I am not ok

Bbygurl: What does it mean?

SugarTitz: It means "how are your tits/dick hanging?"

Bbygurl: WHAT?!?! :0

Chocolate Thunder: Yea lol I thought everyone knew that

Angelface: I have said that to so many people i'm so sad i'm gonna cry

BauMilf: Y/N, are you okay?

Angelface: I'M PERFECTLY FINE LET ME CRY IN PEACE

Italian Stallion: Is it that time of the month?

Angelface: excuse me... WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

Bau Dilf: You did this to yourself, Dave.

Chocolate Thunder: Rossi, you are an idiot.

Bau Milf: You never ask a woman if she's on her period, don't even suggest it.

BitchBoy: Did you know that a women's hormones actually calm down during her period? If anything it's 1-2 weeks before that her hormones will be unbalanced and she may be more irritable. This is called to be called premenstrual syndrome or PMS. You've had like 4 wives, Rossi, how did you not know this?

Italian Stallion: I don't know, I've just always assumed that's why they were moody. Either period or pregnant. Only one was pregnant but I didn't know until long after she had left me.

SugarTits: No wonder he's been divorced so many times.

Angelface: No wonder his ex-wives are all the ones who filled.

Bbygurl: Y/N!

BauDilf: ok, enough Y/N. You need to relax, come to my office. You can take a nap on my couch.

Angelface: Okay hotchy-crotchy 😏😈🥵

BauDilf: Ew. Don't make me regret letting you sleep in here.

Bbygurl: Okay, everyone stop texting the chat so Y/N can sleep.

BitchBoy: Ur mom can sleep with me.

Bbygurl: 😃🫢😳

Bau Milf: SPENCER???

SugarTits: Is it cause she's the only other person besides Y/N who would want to sleep with you? 

BitchBoy: I AM SO SORRY DEREK SENT THAT FROM MY PHONE I DID NOT SEND THAT

Chocolate Thunder: Whoops, I thought it was my phone :)

BitchBoy: Die.