Last night

JOHN'S POV
[After the last chapter ended, they went to a small restaurant. sorry that wasn't added. Nothing big happened, if you want a date go to my other johnlock fan fictionXD]

Sherlock and I had finally reached home. When we were inside Sherlock took me by surprise and pinned me against the wall. "S-Sherlock!" I managed to stutter. He just chuckled, something clouding over in his eyes.

He kissed me passionately before moving to my jawline and neck, leaving small love bites behind. I moaned softly tugging my hands through his hair. He seemed to enjoy this, how I knew? He moaned and pressed up against me.

Mental note: Sherlock likes his hair played with.

After a few minutes of him biting and kissing my neck, he pulled away and licked his lips, which were slightly swollen from all the snogging we have done lately. "So, John." Sherlock started, unbuttoning my shirt. "As I had said earlier 'I'm going to continue this later.' You don't mind if I continue this, now?" He said, looking into my eyes. I blushed and nodded. "Oh, god yes." He chuckled at my choice of wording and pulled off my shirt.

This time not stopping at my scar, or pity filling his eyes. And, well, I guess you can imagine what happened next.

___________________________

The next morning I woke up in our bed, my lower body in pain. [yes, I know, I know.] I groaned and basically struggled to move off the bed.

When I had finally made it to then kitchen, food was placed on the table. "Good morning, love." A deep voice said, causing me to look up. "Sherlock... Oh, uh, morning." Said I. Sherlocks eyebrows scrunched into a look of confusion. "Are you alright, John? I saw you limping and-" I cut him off. "I think you know why, no need to point it out." I said, blushing. He laughed and nodded. "Ah, yes, sorry love." I just nodded and sat at the table.

"Thank you." I said, looking up at Sherlock. He smiled and nodded. "Anything for my blogger." I blushed and kissed him quickly before he sat. When we had finished eating I stood to wash our dishes, the pain not as sharp as earlier.

"So..." Sherlock started, mixing his coffee. "Yes, Sherlock?" I said, turning my head to look at him. "How was...Uh, last night?" I blushed and shrugged. "The date was nice. And of course, afterwards was great." I said with a laugh. "Good, good." I heard Sherlock say behind me, wrapping his arms around me. "I love you." I froze. He loved me? Well, of course I knew that but for him to say it- "I love you too." Said I, interrupting my own thoughts. It felt good to say those words.

[Hey! Sorry about the confusion in the beginning. I kinda confused the last chapter of this book with the last chapter in my other book. Sooooo I improvised. which is why there's and author note in the beginning.]