Heart-Broken (kellic)

**kellin**

Vic and I had been going good for a while now, although nothing is official yet, and we're still on the hush hush.

Before the fans brought Vic and I together to write a song, I would have never known who he, or Pierce The Veil were. But the first time we met, it was like magic.

It was like I couldn't look away from him, like he had light glowing from all around him. I didn't know what it was I was feeling at first, as I'd never felt anything romantic or sexual for a guy before. But after I met Vic it was like there was no one else for me.

He had felt the same about me because a few days later, after we had successfully completed writing King For A Day, and while we were all out parting the night away... Vic kissed me.

He told me that he had never felt this way about a boy before, that I was the first to make him feel the way he did.

It's like when you meet someone, you barely know them, but they just seem so perfect to you in every single way. So much so that you want to know every single unimportant detail about that person.

That's how I feel about Vic.

Today though, we were on the set for the King For A Day music video. It was gonna be so sick, me and Vic worked together (hehe) and we hated our boss so we got these guys to pretend to rob the bank that we work in but give the money to the other workers. It was going to be great.

"Can we just take another scene where my case opens and all of my papers fall out and I'm like 'shittttt'?!?" I laughed with everyone as I said that. Today was going to be a fun day.

We finished shooting all the robing scenes and stuff and the workers and stuff, and we were done for the day.

Today was a good day!

I looked over to Vic and he was whispering into this extra's ear. What was her name?!? Danloo? Dandee?

Point is he had this look of determination on his face.

I was always so jealous of other girls, because that's what Vic was primarily into... and this was only adding wood to the fire.

They were over there laughing and having a fun time. I made eye contact with Vic and he just smirked and what he did next was unbelievable.

He just kissed her, right on the lips, in front of everyone... including me.

I couldn't handle this anymore. I just quickly told everyone I had a great time shooting the video and that I was tired.

---

I haven't really talked to any of the Pierce The Veil guys since the King For. A Day shoot. And if I'm totally honest I've been a wreak for these past few weeks. I un-followed Vic on social medias, and the fans were flipping. And to top it all off, we have to go on tour with the Pierces.

And if that skinny, red-head bitch shows up I will not hesitate to.. break down in tears and cry because that's the baby I am.

---

First day of tour and guess who showed up... Dandoo from the set! I can't do this anymore! If I can't have Vic then no one else deserves him!!!

So tonight while evryone's paying attention I'm going to get Danlee and Vic back for what they've done to me!

---

After everyone's set, it was finally time for me to play King For A Day with Pierce. This would be fun.

I sung all my parts perfectly and Vic.. he was always an amazing singer.

"Thank you guys so much for coming out tonight! Give it up for my boy Kellin Quinn from Sleeping With Sirens!" Vic screamed into the microphone!!

And then I kissed him on the lips in front of everyone and before he could push me away, I pinched a pressure point in his neck that made him go limp in my arms, just as the stage went black.

---

Finally, they were waking up! This moment is finally coming, and I'm so excited!

"What's going on? Danielle!?" Vic mumbled., sitting on the floor in a soundproof room, with no windows.

"Your precious girlfriend is fine."

"Woah!? Kellin what the fuck?! Why am I here?!" Vic exclaimed to me.

"We're here because you broke my heart, you played with me, then left me in the dust for her! It seemed like you didn't even care that day! Like you didn't care about me at all!"

"I'm sorry Kellin, but I love her, not you!"

"Bring her in," I said, completely ignoring what Vic said, as it wasnt true... it couldnt be. Two people I knew from the old days were helping me out with this, so of course they brought her into the room tied up.

"Well you don't. Vic you love me! Can't you see?! You've loved me all along!"

"No, I do not!!"

"I gave you a chance Vic, but since you love her so much... now you're going to feel what it's like to lose someone you love, to be heart broken."

I pulled out a knife from behind my back.

"Don't look so scared Vic! I'm not going to kill you, why would I kill the person I love?! The person who loves me?! No one else deserves you!"

I slowly paced over to Dandeedle

"Sorry sweetie, but this is what you get."

I slowly sliced down her legs, deep enough to bleed, but not deep enough to kill her yet.

"How does it feel to feel this pain Vic!?" I screamed at him. "No one else can be yours, only me! I'm the only one!"

Sweet dreams baby girl.

And I stabbed her in the heart, blood spurting everywhere.

"NO!!" Vic screamed crying.

"No one will hear you Vic, and no one ever will. You're
all mine now. Just how its supposed to be."