Stawberry Icing

Today was going to be Vic's 7th birthday and Kellin was really excited for his best friend.

Kellin was only five but he and Vic had always been the best of friends since they met. And since it was Vics birthday, Kellin wanted to do something really special for Vic!

"Momma! Help me make cupcakes today please!?" Kellin begged his mom, bouncing on her feet.

"Why my little angel?" She asked little Kellin, smoothing his hair down.

"Cause it's Viccys birffday today..." Kellin whispered.

"Well we have to get started then!" Kellins mom exclaimed before picking Kellin up into her arms and getting him ready for the trip to the store to get all the supplies they would need.

On the walk there, Kellin couldn't help but think about how Vic is now seven as of today. He was worried that soon his best friend wouldn't want to be best friends with him anymore.

After Kellin and his Mom bought all the supplies and ingredients they needed they returned home and began to mix everything together.

"Momma! This is too hard, I can't mix it" Kellin whined dropping the spoon into the bowl.

"I just want these cupcakes to be perfect for Vic, Momma!" Kellin told her.

"I know sweetie, keep going though you're doing great."

With a little help from his mom, Kellin finished mixing the ingredients, putting it into a cupcake pan and into the oven, letting them cook for fifteen minutes.

As the timer went off, Kellin ran from his spot on the couch, into the kitchen, wanting to get the cupcakes out of the oven!

After they cooled down, Kellin attempted to put the strawberry icing on the tops of the cupcakes. Strawberry because that was Vic's favourite flavour of icing of course.

"Well," Kellin's mom said as she sat down on the couch, "the cupcakes are done, when are you gonne give them too him?" She asked her son.

"Right now!!" So Kellin picked up the phone, called Vic and asked him to come over. Shortly after, Vic and his mom walked into their home.

"Vic!!" Kellin yelled when he heard to door close. He ran into the front room as fast as he could, quickly engulfing Vic in a huge bear hug.

Kellin squeezed Vic as tight as he possibly could, resting his head on Vics shoulder. Eventually they relaxed and just held eachother for a minute, happy to see eachother.

They soon pulled apart and Kellin grabbed Vics hand and dragged him towards the kitchen excitedly.

"Vic I made you some cupcakes for your birthday!" Kellin explained excitedly!

Kellin and Vic each climbed up onto the chairs at the table. Kellin grabbed two cupcakes, and presented one of them to Vic.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Vic! Happy birthday to you!" Kellin sang happily to Vic.

They soon devoured the cupcakes as fast as the possibly could.

"Kellin you have some strawberry icing on your face!" Vic laughed.

"Where!?" Kellin asked, a little embarassed that he managed to get icing somewhere on his face in front of Vic of all people!

"On your cheek," Vic said and wiped it off with his finger then licked it away.

Suddenly Vic kissed Kellin right on the mouth, surprising Kellin and making him fall off the chair.

"What was that for, Vic?" Kellin asked.

Vic hesitated to answer for a second, before shrugging his shoulders and telling Kellin, "you had more strawberry icing on your lips!"

| random |