The Cat and the Interrogation

'Looks like I got myself in quite the pickle...'
Nemuri picked up the black cat formerly known as Junior and took him to the living room. She was prepared to interrogate the night away. Shota shivered in fear.
'What was she planning?'
Nemuri practically threw him in the couch, crossing her arms in the process. She was visibly angry. One could even see a vein bulge on her forehead.
"Alright, so-called 'Shota Aizawa', what in the world were you thinking?" Nemuri sighed in anger and frustration, "Just because your a ca-"
Shota cut her off "Just because I'm a cat doesn't mean I can't apologize for scratching her."
Shota curled up into a sleeping position and debated his actions. Nemuri sat beside him, careful not to sit on him for the second time today.
"Leave me alone, Midnight."
Using her hero name was indicative of him being annoyed.
"Shota... I'm sorry... I'm protective of Emi," Nemuri sighed, "Can you at least tell me what happened?"
Shota shook his head as a gesture of 'no', "Not without Joke."
Meanwhile-
Emi was in her room. She changed into her "sad face" pajamas. She heard Nemuri practically screaming just out her door. She closed her mind from the sounds and sat on her bed, curled up into a fetal position.
'Why me? I mean I'm glad he's back, but...doesn't that mean he'll reject me again? After all I went through? It's been weeks! How am I supposed to handle that?'
Emi heard the yelling and scolding stop. She was surprised.
'They stopped fighting already?'
She went to check it out.
"Please can you tell me??" Nemuri begged, "It'll be hard for Emi! She-"
Nemuri sat there, wide-eyed.
"She what?" Shota asked, still facing the other way.
"Emi...!?"
This caught Shota's attention. He quickly got up to look at Emi. Her sea foam hair was tied back in a messy bun. She had a priceless look of surprise on her face. If it weren't for the current situation, Nemuri would probably take a picture and use it as blackmail.
"Joke?"
Shota had a look of surprise. He didn't expect to see Emi anytime soon.
"Joke... I wanted to apologize for scratching yo-"
Shota was cut off by a hug from Emi. He heard sniffles coming from the woman. Then he felt tears. Ms. Joke- the hero of laughter- was crying. She was crying her sadness away.

A little short but here it is!