chapter 12

Laurent

With Liyah gone with her parents the house is so quite and loney.She had nearly everything that belonged to her barley leaving a trace.She did leave one thing.Her ring.It laid untouched on the dresser.I hadn't seen Cristi since the fight.Word is she looks completely differnt now.Didnt know aaliyah could swing like that. ha.she was always calm and down to earth......I miss her.

Running my fingers along the edge of an old picture of her.She was so happy that day forgot why.My eyes stung the longer I looked at the photo.laying the photo face down.

-click

The sound of the downstairs front door opening echoed through the house .Only two others had keys beside him was Larry and. ......aaliyah.The click clack of heels made my heart jump the sound drew closer and close till.

There she was no makeup, or anthing special she didnt need to.

"I.....um...some of your rings were in my jewelry box I came to giv'em back.I know you love your accessories"she gave a weak laugh

"Liyah"

"Well Im gonna leave it he-"she paused and stared at he ring.Her eyes got a little teary but she fought it back."bye"she say turning on her heel more than ready to leave.

"Liyah"my hand shoot out to grab her but she was moving too fast

"Aaliyah!"my voice firm.

She stopped"what Laurent"her voice was on the verge of cracking.

"Do you really want last words to me be "bye""

"............"

"Do you want to never see me again"I slowly walk closer.

"............"

"Would you like if I die"I touched her shoulder.

She turned around quickly and pushed me hard backwards.Tears streaming. "Why would you say something like that! "Taking her hands in mine"it's what ill do if I non see you"my words hit her like a slap to the face

"Aaliyah im tired .tired of seeing you cry. I miss this you"holding up the picture so she could see"I miss your smile"

"I do too"

"Then why cant be like this again"

"Because Laurent back then I was the only one. Now I dont even trust you. Well I dont I can."

"You the only I love"

"BUT im not the only one"