part 2

Walking forward to find the source he saw."Larry?"

Larry was sitting in a chair near the corner of the room.He didn't know whether to be creeped out that he snuck in or the fact that he was sitting in the dark waiting for him.

"Why? Why couldn't you just leave things alone Laurent. She finally snapped but you yes you had to sweet talk her yo stay.Do you know how exhausting it is to go inside other people. I thought taking over her mom would work but she was so damn stubborn *shakes his head*My only option was to take her life.Waiting patiently for her father to go to work just to find out she left a hour before he did .Ha! It still amazes me how slippery that bitch was"

"Why?"he knew all to well who was in his brother.Terror started to build inside of him but he refused to let it show.

"Why what? Why I want to kill your wife or why I choose you out of all your siblings"

"What you mean choose?"

"Your mother never told you about your father for a reason "

"Tell me"he demanded

"Take it down an octave. Your father was a serial killer on yes he was the best well aleast thanks to me"larry face turned into a twisted grin."The good days until he got caught and thrown in jail.He killed no less than a 150 people so you can see why he got the death penalty. Sadly what is a voice in a dead man's body.I had to leave.So lucky on the day of execution your beautiful pregnant mother came to say her final words.Once she kissed him farewell I jumped inside of her and traveled down. Right to you Laurent just as I did Lance"

Laurent jaw was clenched but he said nothing.

"You're going to ask why me right. Well I thought whats greater than a serial killer's son following in his foot steps.Everything was perferct like before until ....."larry eyes turned darker and darker till it was completely black

"Aaliyah"Laurent says alittle above a whisper

"Yes aliyah ruined it all.Clouding your mind making you harder and harder to control. But that's all in past now.Right now im just going to walk over to Tori is it? It doesnt matter and kill her so we can continue where we left off"

"I won't let you! "

"No you mean you won't stop me you can't kill me if you do you'll just kill the body.Once someone touches it ill be free again .You'll be charged with murder and stuck in prison.Then ill get you it not like you'll be going anywhere."His smile came back even bigger"because we both know you dont have the balls to kill your brother"

Laurent didn't know what to do. He doesn't want to be controlled again nor does he want to kill his other half. Aaliyah cant die"Fuck!"he yells in frustration "