chapter 3

"You're goofy ass husband is getting on my nerves"Tori throws down the game controller and crossed her arms then started to mumbling in Spanish. She always speaks Spanish when she is mad or sad because she knows around here not many people speak it .

"Its not my fault you suck"Laurent shruggs continuing to play

"What you just say"she raised a brow

"I said youuuuuu sssssuuuuucckkkk"he said it loudly.

Next thing I know they were throwing a series of slaps and punches at eachother.

"I don't like you!"Tori yelled

"I dont like you either"

He poked her forehead. She froze eye wide her head slowly turned to me "you gon like him me"

She started to fake cry.

"Y'all are something else"I laugh but it wasn't because it was funny.She reminded me or Laurent and I when we were dating we were so childish but now....-"

Tori rolled on the floor till she was laying on her stomach."so I was thinking since this is our last week before the trip we should go out.My treat"

"Umm"I look at Lau

He smiled

"Cant today Laurent friend is supposed to go somewhere.Lance cant be left alone"

"Lance is 6 years old he will be fine.Plus Laurent not going anywhere because he wants his wife to be happy isnt that right"tori glances at lau

"Yea you go hunny"

"See.Laurent you dont know how to warm up hot pockets right or should I leave directions"

"Ha ha ha I not stupid"

"Good.so its settled"

Ugh ! You just dont know .I have so much planned so many amazing chapters ahead .So much drama.Here is a little things you'll see in the future confessions, cheating, breaking and making up, jealousy, people doing other pple dirty, especially the voices getting Laurent in trouble and so much more!!
Just had to get these few boring chapters out the way.Next update next Saturday.