¥12¥

Some smutt! Enjoy;)

"We need to go back to your grandmother's house to get Stacy. She's the one that called me and told me what happened." My mother spoke as she drove us back to my grandmother's house.

"Wait how did Stacy get involved? How does she even have your number?" I exclaimed as I looked at my mother in disbelief in the backseat.

"I had asked Stacy to keep an eye on you Alexis. Before any of this happened. I was hoping me distancing myself from you all would help but I guess not."

She spoke as I felt Jahseh's hand on my thigh. Giving him a warning glare I looked back at my mother. "Mom don't you think it would've been smarter to oh I don't know. Stay and help me to be prepared for this shit!"

I snapped as my glare was returned by her. "Alexis watch your mouth when you are speaking to me! I know I've fucked up but you still need to show me respect!"

She shouted before Ski jumped in. "How about the both of you shut up and answer this. Is that Percy dude helping us or not?" Ski said looking just about fed up with all of this as we were.

"Yes he has accepted to help us. We will be meeting him and his friends in New York once everything is done here." My mom spoke keeping her eyes on the road.

"And from there what are we going to do?" Jahseh then asked looking at my mother now.

"Then we go to the Shadowhunters temple. I suggest X and Ski stay behind so they don't try to kill you both on sight." She then explained as Jahseh groaned out.

"For the last time I'm going wherever Alexis is going. And nobody is stopping me." Jahseh said stubbornly wrapping his arm around me before kissing my cheek.

"I'ma say this now. One day we are going to leave these two in a room together and they gonna fuck. I'm calling it now!"

Ski said making me roll my eyes at him playfully. "You never know Stokeley Pokeley I might even fuck her in this car if she let's me."

Jahseh then said making my eyes go wide. "Don't you have any respect towards the fact that your talking about fucking my daughter in front of me!"

My mother exclaimed angrily at Jahseh. When I looked at him he was looking at her with a straight face. "No....But Stokeley I would fuck the shit out of Alexis!" Jahseh said making my lower half tingle.

Fuck what was he doing to me? "Jahseh enough please!" I squealed out trying to hide my growing horniness.

Both him and Ski laughed at me while my mother stared daggers at them from the front mirror. "Ok we'll stop babygirl." Jahseh spoke smirking at me.

The rest of the ride was quite. Nobody spoke much and when someone did it was either Ski or Jahseh asking how much farther we had to get there.

But I couldn't help notice the fact that Jahseh kept staring at my body when nobody else was looking at him.

Whenever my mom would look at us from the mirror he would look away as if he wasn't staring at me hungrily. This made me move a little in my seat which he immediately took notice in.

Before I could process what was going on Jahseh wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to lay my head on his lap while he yawned.

He couldn't have been tired though. What made my body heat up more was the fact that he was definitely hard under his pants.

I couldn't think of it anymore as his phone was suddenly brought to my face close enough to read what he put in the notes section.

Notes

Let me make you cum babygirl

My eyes widened at what I read instantly grabbing his phone and writing my own message.

Notes

Alexis: I'm not horny Jahseh and my mother is here!!!

After I was done I shoved the phone back into Jahseh's hand immediately hearing him chuckle. Seconds passed before he gave me back his phone.

Notes

Jahseh: I can feel how horny you are and it's driving me crazy one and two I don't give a fuck if she's here. But I guess I'ma just have to show you just how many fucks I give ;)

Once I was done reading I felt Jahseh shove his hand in my sweatpants rubbing down till they were over my heat. "Can we turn on some music? It's too quiet."

Ski groaned as I looked up at Jahseh. He had this evil smirk on his face. This can't be good...

Before anything else could be said Jahseh moved my panties to the side and started rubbing over my heat making me gasp out.

"Alexis are you ok?" My mother asked as I felt Jahseh quietly chuckling underneath me. "Yes I'm ok mom I just lost this game I was playing."

I said quickly feeling Jahseh trail his fingers to my clit rubbing slow circles over it. My breathing hitched and began rocking my hips in rhythm with his fingers.

"Someone put on some music please this silence is killing me." Jahseh groaned out. I heard Ski start laughing. I think he knows what's going on.

"Your already dead X how is the silence killing you?" My mother snapped at him. Damn she was being ruthless.

"How you think your daughters pussy gonna feel after I pound-" Jahseh began but was instantly cut off by Ski yelling. Soon loud music was cut through the silence.

What pissed me off was the fact Jahseh really moved his hand away from my throbbing heat pushing me to lay down on my back.

"Since she think I'm fucking playing." He mumbled before pulling my pants down and opening my legs. He slid off the seat and was now leaning over my  heat.

His eyes darkened and he licked his lips before diving in licking over my heat before attacking my clit.

At this I tried desperately to keep my moans in but he was being ruthless. His eyes were trained on mine as I felt him shove a finger inside of me curling it and pumping it inside me.

A small moan escaped my lips as he grunted in approval. "What's that sound?" I could hear my mom shout over the loud music.

"It's nothing just keep your eyes on the road." Ski yelled back as Jahseh added another finger inside of me. I was nervous about my mom catching us but at the same time I loved the thrill of it all.

I felt myself begin to tighten around his fingers making Jahseh moan out loud and with no shame.

That's when it hit me. Jahseh is trying to get caught. Knowing this brought even more pleasure to me as I felt my orgasm approaching quickly.

And Jahseh knew this to because his movements became a lot faster as my orgasm hit me hard.

Covering my mouth I let out a strangled moan as Jahseh kept going helping me ride it out fully. When I was done he took his fingers out and licked and sucked all my cum off my throbbing heat before sliding my panties and pants back up.

Climbing on top of me he took out his phone and typed something in it before showing it to me.

Notes

Jahseh: open your mouth and don't swallow

Curious I obeyed just for him to spit my cum mixed with his spit in my mouth. He grinned down at me before   putting his mouth to my ear.

"Now give it back." He growled out as I obeyed once again with that he swallowed it before the music turned off. "We're here! Everyone out!" My mother's voice rang out angrily as Jahseh smirked down at me.