Chapter 3: Bully

As the bell rings, the students flee the classroom and walk to the cafeteria, chatting with their friends. I got up from my seat only to face Ranboo with his hands on his hips. "What do you want?" I ask, giving him a dirty look. He smirks, eyes narrowed.

He gestured to me to follow him. I grabbed my books as he escorted me out of the classroom and towards the stairs. This was our 3rd class of the day which was downstairs in an unknown place. I was really scared because not only Tommy wasn't here, but I was also following some unknown guy.

We stopped near the stairs and Ranboo opened the door that led to a dark room under the staircase. I entered the room in surprise, so foolish of me. I got jump scared by Ranboo closing the door and dropped all my books I was clutching onto. I couldn't see where I was but I could feel I was stepping on them.

Before I could pick the books up, I felt a kick hit my stomach as I fell backwards, leaning against the wall. "Look Bitch," I heard Ranboo's voice say, "I am the most popular guy in the school so you will follow my rules," I growled, my hand begging to punch him. Only if I could see where he was.

I felt a punch on my face as I fell to the ground. I held my cheek as my mouth bled. "You're gonna do everything I say without letting the teachers know, okay?!" He demanded. He stomped his sneakers on my chest as a light bulb turned on.

His eyes glared at me. "What if I don't?" I say. He pushed his foot strongly into my chest. I couldn't breathe. He crouched to meet my face, "Or this will-" "OKAY FINE!" I groaned, cutting him off. He removed his leg from on top of me as I sat up and gasped for air.

Ranboo smirked. I glared at him, still panting. "You're gonna start off by saying nothing about what happened to you," He said as he handed me a napkin. "What do I need this for?" I ask, staring at his hand. He sat down, "Use it to clean the blood on your mouth, it's bleeding," I looked away.

I glanced at my green hoodie, surprisingly it was okay even after being stepped on by Ranboo. That's when he pulled my arm and our faces came close. It was just inches away. He blushed and so did I before I pulled myself away.

He grabbed me by the chin to make me look at him and started using the napkin to clean the blood on my lips, "You can't even do this, you're useless," I gave him a dirty look, "Why do you care?" "'Cuz I'll get in trouble if the teachers see you like this," He said as he stood up, "Grab your books and go to the cafeteria for now, act normal," He left the room, leaving the door open.

I touched my lips. The blood was gone. I picked up my books, turned off the lights, closed the doors and walked off to the cafeteria.