Chapter 9: Trying to Get Back

"Tubbo, listen to me!" Ranboo tried to catch up with me. He was chasing me but he couldn't run fast enough. I speed walked to the exit which was also the school entrance.

Classes were over and I wanted to go home after what happened today. Just thinking about it makes me wanna throw up. I had a backpack swinging around my shoulders as I walked down the imperial front stairs of the school when someone pushed against the railing.

I huffed, clutching onto thick side railings of the stairs. "Piss off!" I shouted as I pushed Ranboo aside. "Tubbo, wait!" He called behind me as I walked out of the school boundaries and onto the streets. "If you're not gonna listen, I'll... I'll," Ranboo stood in front of the huge gates of Spenxix Hype High.

"What are you gonna do?" I ask him, stopping on my way but not turning to look at him. He just stood there, head down. "Nothing," I exclaim, "So just leave me alone, pussy!" "T-" "GET OUT OF MY LIFE!" I yelled louder than I wanted, squeezing my eyes hard.

The sun dropped and the sky became blue with stars appearing. I looked over my shoulder at Ranboo. His head was dropped with his hair hiding his whole face. I could see little droplets of water falling from behind his hair. I turn to him with a frown.

"Why did you do that? What did you think you were to me, bitch?" I asked, anger in my voice. He shook his head. "Look, I was totally fine with you bullying me, but that was too far, you dickhead!" I stated. Ranboo stood there, motionless. "Why did you do that?!" I ask. He didn't answer.

"ANSWER ME!" I shout, stomping my leg. "I-I love you HoneyBee," He said softly. My face dropped as my heart melted. Tears formed in my eyes. No! I couldn't have fallen for him! Anger returns to my head as I stomp on the ground.

Ranboo started walking backwards. I stopped myself from reaching my hands out to him. I couldn't love someone who bullied me for months! He turned his back to me and faded in the shadows of the dark street. The street lights lit up but he was gone. I sighed, letting a few tears escape before I headed home.