season 2 chapter 2

Austin is seen in the boar hit as it been a few days since the fight between him and Ban.  In the mean time, Queen and Diane manage to get new outfits for all of the sins since Austin got his own new uniform.  Austin is seen waiting outside while huing to himself when he notice Melioda walk outside.

Diane:Hey Austin!  Do you like my new outfit?

Austin:It looks nice Diane.  It fits you extremely well.

Diane:Thanks Austin!

Melioda, Hawk, and Elizabeth came walking outside with Melioda wearing a new outfit herself.

Austin:Seems you also wanna wardrobe change as well.

Melioda:Needed to update my uniform for the boar hut anyway, we need to get everything ready for the ceremony tomorrow.

Austin:Whatever, Im not even aloud to go cause Im not a holy knight.

Elizabeth:That's a shame sir Austin, why arent you aloud to get your rewarded for your work?

Melioda:She is right.  Without you, we would have lost.

Ban:That what the ceremony for?  What a waste.

Ban came out side with Queen with them still wearing their original outfits but Queen had her friends helmet on her hood.

Austin:Seems Ban didnt want her new outfit on.

Diane:Ban why arent you wearing your new cloths me and Queen got you?!

Ban:whatever.  Illnlook at them and wear them if they dont suck.

Austin:Might as well get the bar opened up for the day than.  After that, lets focus on the next plan.

With that they decided to open up the boar hut and work throughout the day until it turned dark.  Both Ban and Austin are seem walking outside with bags on their shoulder.  Ban was also wearing a trench coat.

Ban:Why are you following me handsome?

Austin:I need to come to the fairy forest as well with you for something I might need.