part 5

No one's pov

Amy and tails high-fived each other before heading to the door and making sure the camera didn't see them.

We made it to the door which of course had an password to get through.

"Argh again!?!" I said in frustration I looked at tails and asked " hey Tails what was the key you used to get that DVD out?"

I questioned not really knowing what he entered due to the fact we were fighting robot's.

"Ohh I used pesting-blue-rodent, since the doctor Hates sonic so much." He said putting the some key he used last time.

"But I'm not sure if it's gonna work due to the fact it's highly secured and if it's wrong this whole place will go off with alarms ,and maybe some robots." Tails said.

"So what do we do?" Amy asked looking at each one of us which got us thinking.

"Maybe I can try to hack into Eggmans base again and get the code." Tails said tapping his wrist device which his other device on his shoulder glowing blue around and around.

"Okay that should do it, I just have some good News and bad News." He said nervously.

***

"I'm not sure if my information will be enough, but there's the time where me and some of Sonic's companions to check out how to stop eggmans plan." Shadow said.

***

"Okay be careful there still traps and the vents to the opposite said went help due to the fact that they are no vent and any other way to get there besides going there." Tails said before handing the device over.

They nodded and headed to the other side of the base, while Tails was doing his part of get into the system.

***

"So what did you find?" Sonic asked.

***

"Amy I don't just expect that you, Tails and knuckles will just trust me,Tikal and Rouge like that." Shadow said turning left followed by Amy.

"Than what than huh?!?" Amy almost shouted.

"Okay I'm just gonna tell you this..." Shadow said but cut of by an robot voice behind them.

"Mayday!?! Mayday?!? We've got Intruders!!"

"Oh chaos!" They both said annoyed.

***

"Just some weird work-bots probably working on the project, we could of just on more but we somehow got got by Eggman." Shadow continued.

***

"so Tails what are you planning to do to be able to get in exactly?" rouge ask while keeping an eye out for any robots.

"well like I did last time when we were trying to look for sonic, If I just do some changes ere and there it should help." Tails said showing Rouge what he means at some points.

" and if shadow and Amy get to the opposite side there should be an switch that should shut down the back up system while I'm shutting down the normal power do this." Tails said almost finishing his part.

"DONE!!... Rouge I have to ask something, it's about that prophecy you told us?" tails said before asking the question.

"Amm yeah okay Hun ask away?" rouge said with an smile.

"So do you really know what will happen if the prophecy does come true, like what change will it do to you?" Tails asked.

"Well Tails you see I'm not really sure, the prophecy's has always been our way for where Shadow and me come from?" Rouge answered.

***

"So they could be some facts or evidence about the whereabouts of the doctor?" Vector asked.

" I think you should check one if his other base's." Shadow said.

***
After hearing that, the robots started looking around for the Intruders.

This was goin be tough for they not only have to fight the robots but find a way out of here without eggman catching them.

So they needed a distraction to keep the robots busy until they could find a way out of the base.

So what Tails did was hack in the base main frame to find a map of this place.

Turns out there were three exit's out of here that was close by but it was guarded by more robots.

***

"That's all I can really say hope that was enough." Shadow said.

"Yes it will." Vector said before drinking some of his soda.

"Ohh and Sonic I heard a lot of interesting things about I hope that you can spare some time to come hang out with me." Shadow asked turning to him.

"Yeah sure why not!" He replied with a smile.

That's all for now you've might have noticed that these scenes
Happened in chapters 22-25. On check it out on the *Love Bond* story. And pls don't forget to vote and follow 💕😘

- Joy_create735
- signing out!💕