Chapter 44

I can't just leave right? Am I supposed to wake him up? In the movies when they leave the person goes through the 125 stages of grief. Okay, I'll wake him up. What if it creates an awkward situation. I should still wake him up though right.
"Léo," I said shaking him slightly
"Hey," he replied sleepily
"I gotta go."
"Now?"
"Yes, I'm sorry."
"Type, please. You don't have to"
"I do."
"Will you be back?"
"Maybe." I said but it was an empty promise.
"Please."
"Léo, I'm fucking married."
"You little fucker." He muttered shaking his head
"Léo..."
"No, don't even start." He said getting up suddenly fully awake "so that was your plan huh? Fuck me then 10 minuets later fuck her? Come on Type."
"What did you expect?"
"I thought you were different now."
"Different?"
"I thought you finally had the balls to stand up to the fucking royals and pick me."
"Pick you?"
"You love me Type, stop trying to deny it."
"I love Eleanor."
"No you don't."
"Yes, I do." I said completely seriously.
"You do?"
"Yes." Why was this happening?

"But, you love me."
"I never said I loved you." I sighed
"Then tell me you don't."
"Léo..."
"Tell me you don't, Type."
"I do."
"Then pick."
"Its always gonna be her."
"You love me more than her and you know it. You wanted me to take your virginity rather than her."
"I have to-"
"Think about England, believe me, I know, I know the crown means more to you than I do."
"Léo I don't-"
"I don't care what you do and don't want, Type. You made me come here only to fuck me and leave me. You might as well have just let me sleep."
"Would you have preferred that?" I asked seriously but he just glared at me
"Fuck off Type. I don't wanna see you again."
"You don't mean that,"
"No I don't, but for once I gotta do what's best for me, I'm done messing my life up for you Type."
"Fine whatever." I shrugged
"You don't care?" He said and he looked truly hurt.
"Nah, I'm going anyway. Bye Léo."
"You fucking-" he started but I shut the door before he finished his sentence. I don't wanna hear how much he hates me. Well that went well.

I just wanted to have them both for one second. I'm not being selfish. Léo is being selfish. He doesn't know what its like. He's everything I want and more but Eleanor... things are different with Eleanor. We're married so there's no going back. But if I could... would I?

"You never messaged me." She said sleepily when I went back to our room.
"I'm sorry, darling."
"Whats the time?"
"Just turned midnight."
"I still wanna sleep with you Type." She told me with a soft smile. Right there was the difference. I fuck Léo, I make love to Eleanor. He would never want anything more than that.
"Now?"
"Mhmm." She nodded pulling me onto the bed and kissing me softly. "Please." I left a trail of gentle kisses down her body knowing she would kill me if I left a hickey. She moaned gently beneath me, her hands tangled in my hair as I worked my mouth on her nipples. "Type" she hummed quietly. I trailed my hands up and down her sides kissing every inch of her body before taking off her remaining underwear. I kissed the inside of her thigh teasing her softly until I finally made my way in between her legs. With every lick and movement she squirmed beneath me moaning quietly. She had such a pretty moan, it was the complete opposite to Léos loud hot moaning.

I got up from between her legs and gently inserted a finger into her making her whine out
"Does that hurt?"
"A little." She nodded. Had she never touched herself before?
"I'll go slowly, darling. I'll let you adjust first.
"Type it hurts." She whined when I added another finger.
"Its okay, my love." I said kissing her mouth and silencing her whimpers. I wanted to hear them but this isn't Léo, I can't enjoy seeing her in pain the same way I do him.
"Are you okay?"
"Mhmm." She nodded "you can do it now Type." She told me and I got out a condom but she stopped me "your mother said we don't need one."
"What why?"
"Cause we're having kids soon anyway."
"Not this soon." I chuckled putting the condom on and lining myself up. I put the tip in and she groaned beneath me digging her nails into my back.
"Type!" She cried
"Its okay love, if you wanna stop just tell me."
"Keep going. Slowly." I took my time going in inch by inch careful not to hurt her. When I was completing inside her I gave her a moment before I started to move. After a few minuets of her whining and crying she began to moan softly. I wiped the tears from her face and kissed her as I made love to her. It felt so intimate. This isn't what me and Léo have and I'm not sure I mind it