Chapter 41

2 months later

"Ready?" Em smiled
"I love you." I said hugging her
"Love you too, Ty."
"I'm getting married."
"I know, you're excited right?"
"Yeah course." I was nervous.
"I asked Harrold and he said Léo isn't coming. He got the invite though. He's still in Korea."
"Thats fine. I didn't expect him to come."
"You're gonna be happy with Eleanor." She told me.
"Yeah, I know."
"Okay so your ready to go?"
"Five more minuets." I begged
"Ty, he isn't coming."
"Please."
"Eleanor is ready to walk."
"Okay, fine." I nodded. I wanted him to come. I wanted him to be there on my wedding day. He moved on and now I have to.

My entire wedding ceremony was just watched by millions in person and on TV.
"You may kiss the bride." Eleanor looked beautiful. She was so so beautiful. Her skin was glowing and her eyes lit up like stars. Her hair was pulled into a neat bun with flowers overflowing it and her lips had a soft pink tint. I gently cupped her face and kissed her. Our first kiss as a married couple and everyone was watching. Guess there's no turning back now. Its not that I want to turn back. I just wouldn't mind the option.
"I love you, Type." She smiled kissing me again.
"I love you too." I said planting multiple kisses on her lips making her smile. I always want to make her smile. I'll never hurt her. I won't.
"Eleanor darling." My mother interrupting "you need to go start getting ready for the after party. I've gotten some people to pack your honey moon bag, okay?" She told her hugging Eleanor.
"Thanks Mrs Windsor."
"Of course, my love." My mum smiled as Eleanor went to get ready.

"How are you?" Mum asked
"I'm okay."
"Eleanor is lovely."
"I know. Shes amazing."
"I'm happy for you, Type." She said hugging me
"Mum what if I'm not good enough for her?"
"You are. You're more than enough." She said gripping me tighter. "I'm so proud of you, Type."
"Thanks mum."
"I'm excited to have grandkids." She chuckled but when she stopped hugging me I saw tears rolling down her cheeks.
"Mum don't start crying."
"Too late." She giggled mopping up her tears with a handkerchief. "The rest of your life starts now."
"I know." I breathed.
"Its all gonna be okay." Mum comforted.

"Type!" Maddi smiled skipping over.
"Hey Maddi." I grinned hugging her. Over the two months since Léo left for Korea me and Maddi had actually got really close. She knows about me and Léo.
"Hello, your Highness." Harrold bowed
"Whats up, hazza." I nodded. Léo was lucky with the family he had. I would have loved to one day be a part of them.
"Type." Mr Tussaint shook my hand. He wasn't as friend as when we first met. I think he knows I had something to do with Léo's sudden leaving.
"Any sign of Léo?" I whispered to Maddi and she silently shook her head.
"Prince Type!" Mrs Tussiant pulled me into a hug. "Congratulations."
"Thanks." I smiled hugging her back.
"Any word from Léo?" She asked. Oh if she only knew.
"No sorry."
"Ça va, he needed a holiday." She shrugged
"Type," my mother interrupted.
"Hmm?"
"Its time for your public speech."
"What about Eleanor?"
"She only needs to be here for the private one. This is for the TV." She told me before getting everyone's attention.

"I fell in love with Eleanor way quicker than I expected. She's everything to me now." He was. "I'm excited to spend the rest of my life with her, je n'ai pas peur." I'm not scared, Léo. I'm not scared anymore. "I never thought I'd be married to someone like El. So beautiful and sweet and kind." Someone that isn't him. "I love her." He loved me "I want to have one of those love stories that grow stronger with age. I want to grow old and love her more and more. I will." I finished and everyone clapped. When the cameras moved away I told everyone food would be served in the restaurant opposite and the after party would start on 1 hour so eat fast. They laughed. They clapped. I left the stage to start getting ready for the party.

I took off my tie and shirt and suit and those really uncomfortable shoes. The Royal wedding stylist picked out an after party suit of red an black. I felt like a knock off lucifer but if thats what they want me to wear then so be it. I can't believe me and El are missing our own wedding dinner to get ready for the after party. Its chill though, I'm not hungry. Its all about how England sees us right?