Chapter 48

A month later El did a test. She was pregnant. I didn't want a baby yet but I'm gonna have a child. When she told me I cried. It was happy tears. We were having a child. Léo was happy for me. But in reality I think he was only happy cause we could 'be together' in the most abstract way possible.

Its been about 4 months. Other than the child not much has changed. Léo and his family stay with us for 2 weeks every 2 months. Its a nice little arrangement. One of those weeks El goes to visit her dad and no one says anything when they see Léo sneaking out of my room.

"Type." He said sleepily resting his head on my arm which was actually starting to go dead.
"Hmm?"
"If you could... would you marry me?" I thought about it for a second, I mean if I could marry them both then I would.
"Yeah I would." I said
"Why don't we run away then?"
"Because I love El, and she's carrying my child."
"I would carry your child if I could." He smiled closing his eyes.
"I love you Léo."
"I know." He said kissing my hand.
"Say it back then."
"Make me." He grinned trying to run away.
"Come back." I laughed grabbing him by the waist and pulling him onto me.
"Is this your way of saying you want me to top" he smiled moving his hips back and forth slowly.
"You whore." I joked sitting up and kissing his neck
"Your whore." He whispered.
"I know you are." I said trailing my hands down to his ass.
"Type." He laughed
"Hmm?" I smiled against his neck and I started to form a hickey at the base of his throat.
"Fuck." He breathed letting his head fall back dramatically.
"We gotta go in a minuet." I told him
"I'm sure we can be quick." He smiled tugging at my belt.
"Nope." I shook my head pushing him off of me.
"You really wanna go down there with a hard on?"
"Do you?"
"No so fuck me."
"No we don't have long."

"Give me head then."
"Léo..."
"Please" he begged
"Fine" I rolled my eyes unbuttoning his trousers "me next."
"Of course." He nodded smiling. I took him in my mouth straight away, cause we really did not have the time to be messing about. He gasped at the sudden feeling
"Fuck Type, could have warned me." He breathed heavily. Just giving him head made me even harder. I gave my jaw a break and started to wank him off.
"Type I'm gonna cum." He moaned and I started bobbing my head again. I know its slutty but yeah I wanted to taste his cum okay? He came a few seconds later and I swallowed it.
"It kills me every time you do that." He chuckled
"My turn."
"Okay okay." He nodded undoing my belt and taking my trousers down enough to take out my dick
"Hurry up yeah? We gotta go in like 2 minuets."
"Its not my fault you last so long."
"Just make me cum dude."
"Dude?"
"Léo." I glared and he rolled his eyes before licking from base to tip and flicking his tongue across it.
"Oh my fucking god Léo." I moaned starting to thrust into his throat again. His eyes started to water but I was getting closer
"Léo." I breathed "I'm gonna cum." And a few seconds later I did.
"You taste pretty good." He chuckled his face stained with tears
"I'll get you a flannel." I said getting up and doing up my belt. I went to the bathroom and wetted his flannel before bringing it back to him.
"You look very pretty." I said kissing him and wiping away the tears

"Lets go"
"Léo you look like you've been crying." I laughed
"Who cares?"
"Your parents probably will."
"Whatever." He rolled his eyes again
"Stop doing that."
"Quel?" My French had also got much better
"vous savez quoi"
"Don't speak French to me." He pulled a face.
"You're my teacher." I smiled kissing him.
"I wish I wasn't."
"You wanted me to know French."
"I'm just happy you're not fluent yet." He said giving me a quick kiss before heading to the door.
"Now whos so eager to go?"
"Come on Type." He says coming back over and pulling me by my hand.
"Okay okay." I said walking with him
"Come on," he giggled pulling me as he ran down the hall towards the kitchen kissing me every now and then. It was so cute.

"Why are you late?" Léos mother asked us.
"We were watching a movie." I lied.
"What movie?" Hazza asked. He knew. He definitely knew.
"I don't know something Léo picked." Which earned a kick under the table.
"Beauty and the beast." He nodded. Of all things.
"Oh yeah? What did you think of that Ty?" He grinned as the food started coming out.
"Yeah it was good."
"Disney fan are you?"
"Yeah sure."
"Shut up Harrold." Léo said rolling his eyes.
"Nah I'm just asking about the movie?" He said his eyes shining.
"I agree with Léo." I said subtly putting my hand on his thigh.
"What a surprise."
"Shut up Hazza." I chuckled and a couple seconds later I got a message from him
Hazza: stop touching him up I can see your hand 😭
Type: stfu dude 😭

He looked over at me and I couldn't help but laugh. This is my family. If El was here this would be everything for me. I'm happy. I guess this is the end to my story. Well for now at least. Maybe there will be more but I'm perfectly happy with this ending.