Chapter 5 -sick day-

Y/n's POV:
You wake up feeling sick but you get up and do your morning routine and you go out to eat breakfast. Your mother is making breakfast for you and she turns around to say "good morn-" she stopped in the middle of her sentence and just looks at you worried, "honey are you feeling alright? Are you sick?" she puts her hand on your head to check your temperature "y/n your burning up my dear, I'm sorry you have to stay home today." You didn't want to bc you wanted to see your friends but you agree and go lay down, your phone keeps going off and after a few hours you finally decided to check it, you turn on your phone and look at the notifications.
-Miriam ( 4 new notifications)
-Mei ( 3 new notifications)
-Tyler ( 6 new notifications)
-Abby ( 3 new notifications)
-Priya ( 2 new notifications)
You check Miriam's text first because she was the first on to text you.
Miriam
|hey are you late again? -8:45
|Are you ok? -9:00
|girl you never miss school even if you are sick you even said you have never missed a day at your last school too. -9:16
|Are you sick did something happen am I worrying too much? No I'm you best friend I should be worried. - 9:18
Me
|hey don't be worried I'm ok I'm just really sick rn I don't know if you can come over bc I'm sick but its only a fever. -10:46 -read -10:47
Miriam
|oh ok I'll ask your mother if I can visit you but if I can't I'll check up on you by text get better girl I'll tell the other girls too so you don't have to explain it again. -10:49
You get done texting her and then check meis messages
Mei
|hey y/n you coming to school? -7:35
|are you late? -8:20
|Hey it's been a few hours are you ok I'm worried. -10:15
Then you check Tyler's.
Tyler
|hey good morning dork -6:40
|you good? -6:55
|hey are you ok??? Are you coming to school -7:20
|y/n I'm ready worried ik I might be overreacting but i really am worried about you -7:55
|are you sick? Did something happen? -8:45
|im coming over after school at 4:30 I'm worried. -9:12
Me
|Tyler I'm fine I'm just not feeling well dw that much I'm fine I promise 👍🏽 -10:57
Tyler
|oh I'm sorry y/n Ill come by after school but get some more rest so you can get better. -11:02
Me
|i will thx. -11:03
After that you take a long nap and wake up at 2:00, you brush your hair and get fixed up even tho you have nothing to do and your still feeling crummy so you start drawing.
An hour later you stop drawing and
You get a text from the girls asking if they can come over and check up on you.
Mei added you to the group text
...........................................................................
Mei
|hey y/n can we still come over? -3:20
Me
|idk let me ask -3:21 read-3:22
Abby
|ok just let us know -3:25
Miriam
|yeah we will be on ours phones if you txt back -3:26
Priya
|yeah girl 3:27
Me
|okay ty -3:28 read-3:29
You go ask you mother and she says yes but only for a hour or two and as long as you are safe.
Me
|guys she said yes 3:46
Mei
|ok we will be there in 15 minutes 3:47
You were abt to put your phone down when you get a message from Tyler.

Tyler
|hey I'm uh kinda outside you window haha... let me in -3:49
Me
|wha-? -3:40 read-3:40
Tyler
|don't believe me just look you dork -3:41
You put your phone down and open your blinds too see Tyler waiting for you to open the window bc he was standing on a branch on the tree right by your window.
"What the how do you always find a way up her-" "no one cares just let me in I'm going to fall you dork!" You let him I and he just sits down on you bed looking around because he hasn't seen your room without it being dark
" you came early" "uh yeah haha.." "oh sh!t I forgot the girls are coming over too-!" "Ugh they always ruin everything!" He says looking annoyed you just laughed a bit and go on your phone. "Hey are you feeling any better?" "Yeah I feel a lot better" "that's good" a few more minutes later you hear a knock on your door.

You stand up and open it and the girl come in and hug you, "hey gi-" they all just look at Tyler sitting on my bed. "What-?" Tyler says "um why are you here.?" "He's here bc I invited him guys" they just look at you and smirk. You and Tyler blush and you say "EW NO ITSNOT LIKE THAT-" but Tyler laughs "yeah guys it's totally not like that" he says smirking. "EW HEY!" They all just laugh. "So uh what should we do?" You ask "let's play t or d!" Mei says smirking at the other girls, you all agree and mei starts "t or d Abby?" "T."Abby says, "is it true that you like someone in the room?" "Ew no" "ok lmao" "uh tyler t or d?" She says "um D-?" " I dare you to text the most annoying person in here" "ha easy" he picks up his phone and text abby "HEY!" She says, we all just laughed "uh y/n t or d?" "Hmmm D." He smirks at you "I dare you to kiss me on the cheek." You just look at him "Tyler are you serious rn." "Very." "Ok bet" you say seriously he looks at you shocked and he is blushing "wait really-!?" "No HAHA" you just laugh at him. Then the Miriam says "it's a dare you have to" "yeah listen to her" Tyler says smirking "ugh fine..." you lean in and give him a small peck. (A SMALL KISS don't come at me😭.) and you look at him and he's just sitting there smirking raising his eyebrows* you just roll your eyes and then you ask Miriam "t or d Miriam?" "Uh T?" "Is it true that you like that one kid you were looking at last Thursday?" She blushes a lot "ha you do I knew it!" "Uh n-no I don't haha..."

About a hour later you guys finish playing and they ask if they can stay over since it was the weekend they ask if they can stay over the rest of the night and tomorrow night. You ask your mom and she says "only if you are feeling ok we don't want anyone else getting sick." "Ok"
You tell the others what she said and they all say "alr" "I'm so bored" Abby says "yeah same" "we could play video games?" I say "bet" Tyler says "sure" Miriam says "ok" Abby and mei say "yeah sure" priya says. we play super smash bros for a bit then we get off the game and I check my phone and it's only 7:20 "do y'all want to watch a movie? "Yeah sure" priya and mei say "sure why not" Tyler says abby and Miriam agree too. I go to get snacks and drinks for the movie, and when I get back they already have a movie ready. I give the snacks to them and we start watching the movie 10 minutes in I go to pull out extra beds and pillows and blankets then I go back to watching the movie 40 minutes later I fall asleep.

Miriam's POV:
I look over at y/n and see her asleep then I get a great idea I turn to mei and whisper the idea to her and she smirks and tells the other girls. "Hey Tyler." We all say softly making sure not to wake up y/n "what do you guys want." He says annoyed "let's play t or d again." I say "uh ok?" He says. "Ok I'll start" priya says, "Tyler t or d?" "T." "Is it true that you like y/n?" She says, he look at her blushing in embarrassment. We all smirk at him we all know it's true "what no, who told you that? Haha..." he says looking at y/n "hmm one of your friends." She says "ugh I'm going to k!ll them I swear." "So it's true?" We say smirking "uh uh no why would you think that-"

Tyler's POV:
"it's my turn now, Mei t or d?" "Uh d" "I dare you to say your crush" she blushes "uh no why would I do that." "Mei it's a dare you have to" Miriam says. "Uh fine I like Devon..." "yeah lmao ik I saw the drawings that you drew of him" I say "oh Devon my precious manly man haha" "shut up Tyler!" She says loudly "hey shhh your going to wake up y/n you little dumbass" I say looking at mei mad. "Damn you really care about her a lot don't you-" Miriam says I just sigh looking at her "well yeah don't tell her I said this but she literally means the whole world to me..." they look at me in awe, "we should probably go to sleep now" I say to them "yeah your right." Miriam says and they all agree.

I lay down and mei turns off the TV. "Good night guys" Abby says "gn" we all say. I look at y/n sleeping peacefully and I cover her with a blanket so she doesn't get cold and I go to sleep.

Y/n's POV
I wake up and see Tyler covering me with a blanket and I just smile a little but he doesn't see that I woke up and he just rolls over and falls asleep so I do the same.
<——————————————————————>
                         End of the chapter.
Hey guys I hope you like it ik was a little cringe but I didn't know what to write about I had an idea before but I forgot so I had to do something different oh yeah don't forget to eat and drink lots of water<3 -word count: 1718 :)
Bye now<3!