The Hospital

The Hospital

"Oh my lord!" A voice rings out and the desk lady picks up the phone.

"I need two doctors here and a nurse, immediately!" The lady says through the loud speaker.

Two doctors come running in followed close behind them was a nurse, the three stop dead in their tracks as they set their eyes on the pair.

"Follows us, quickly." said the male doctor

They followed the doctor into a room that smelt strongly of disinfectant, Zorro sat Ashes down on the bed and started to walk away.

"No, stay please." Ashes said grabbing his arm. Zorro looks at her hand and sits down next to her.

"It's ok, you'll be fine, I promise." Zorro whispers to her and looks at her as she moans in pain, as the doctors start to apply ointment to her cuts.

"Oww, stop it's stinging!" Ashes cries out in a big deal of pain, Zorro take hold of her and stroked her back.

"Shh, it's ok just focus on something other than the pain." He says sweetly, after a few moments of pain she decided to focus on Zorro. Zorro had dark brown hair and eyes the colour of flames, his skin was perfectly tanned, and overall apart from being covered from head to toe in blood, Zorro was pretty cute. Ashes screamed as she feel people putting needles into her and someone putting her ankle back into place as she did so she chewed viciously on the leaf that Zorro gave her.

"Shh." whispered Zorro "Just close your eyes." Ashes did as Zorro said and closed her eyes, after only a few seconds she was fast asleep from exhaustion, Zorro held her upright in his arms. Advanced

"That's it just sleep." Zorro whispered into Ashes's ear as she slept soundlessly. A few hours later with a heavy cast on her ankle and her stiches covered, she woke next to a sleeping Zorro, laying with his head on her shoulder. Ashes laid still listening to the strange noise coming from around her room then suddenly the door flies open and Ashes's family barge into the room.

"Ashes, you're alive!" Ashes' mother cried out happily and Zorro sat up in a hurry ready for an attack but instead he was embraced by Ashes' mother "Thank you my dear boy, for saving my daughter."

"Ahh, Ashes who are they?" Zorro whispered to Ashes still being hugged by Ashes's mother.

"Oh this is my family" Ashes smiles and Ashes's mother releases Zorro of the embrace just as another family slams the door against the wall and the father of the other family rushes over to Zorro and Ashes.

"Oh thank god you saved her" The farther says with a great deal of sarcasm in his voice.

"Father, of course I saved her." Zorro glared at his father.

"Nothing never mind about me." Zorro's father says frowning.

"Rugiti, shut up." Said a female's voice from behind him.

"Right, sorry dear." Rugiti says somberly "My mistake" and with that Rugiti backs away from Zorro and Ashes.

"Mother, Farther this is Ashes."

"Hmm, Ashes." Zorro's mother said as if she was getting used to her name "Please be more careful around those lanes." His mother said quietly.

"Pardon?" Ashes looked up at his mother.

"Oh he hasn't told you, never mind then." His mother smiles as if hiding something "I'm Fargiti, Zorro's mother."

Zorro grabbed a hold of Ashes and pulled her closer to him as his farther approached.