Capture

Ashes poked her head around the wall she was hiding behind and didn't see the male. Ashes turned her head back a split second after she was on the floor with the male holding both his hands around her neck, cutting off her precious air. The male growled at Ashes and she slammed her foot into his groin, the male cried out and let her neck go, Ashes took the chance and kicked the male in the stomach and stood up swaying slightly. The male grabbed Ashes' arm and pulled back on it and Ashes was flipped over his hip. Ashes hit the ground and tumbled, hitting a small table on the way causing a vase to crash to the ground, she grabbed a piece of the broken vase that was closest. The male pulled Ashes onto her feet by her hair. Ashes cried out and struggled in the males grip. Ashes sent an elbow into the male's nose and the male dropped her and took hold of his nose, Ashes took the chance to run and pick up her knife then she turned back to the male who was still preoccupied with his probably broken nose and Ashes slammed her shoulder into his chest and she fell on top of him. The male grabbed Ashes' throat and squeezed tightly, the blood from his hands running down her neck. Ashes tried to pry his fingers from her neck but failed and she was almost about to blackout when Zorro appeared form nowhere and tackled the male and jammed the knife that he was holding under his throat and growled cracked the hilt of the knife into the males head and he stopped moving.

"Zorro . . ." Ashes mumbled Zorro's name and Rami came sprinting down the stair three at a time and grabbed Ashes by her shoulders and started to sing softly and a soft pale green light started to form around Ashes body and she started to heal.

"Rami . . . I . . ." Ashes whispered but Rami shook her head and stopped singing and the light faded away. Rami stood and instantly looked pale, she walked up the stairs and her door closed with a gentle click.