Chapter 05: School

Blaire's POV

After Damian left to get ready, I showered and got dressed in the school uniform

After Damian left to get ready, I showered and got dressed in the school uniform. I grabbed my packed backpack and went downstairs to meet up with Damian and Tim.

We all grabbed our lunches from Alfred and walked out to the car. Alfred drove us to school and we exited the car "Have a good day you three, I'll be here to pick you up after school" we nodded and walk to the front of the school. Damian and Tim guided me to the front office to get my schedule. After getting it Tim left while calling a 'good luck' over his shoulder, I waved farewell to him before looking over the schedule with Damian.

1st—English 3:Spencer Reid
2nd—History 3: Jason Gideon
3rd—Spanish 3: Emily Prentiss
4th—Math 3: Derek Morgan
Lunch
5th—French 3: Elle Green
6th—Art 3:Penelope Garcia
7th—Science 3: Jennifer Jareau
8th—Italian 3: David Rossi
9th—Gym: Aaron Hotchnner

I scanned the paper in surprise. At my old school we only had six periods, and they only allowed us to take one language class per year so I had taken French my first year and was taking Spanish my second year and studying Italian at home as they didn't offer it at my old school. Also Charlie held me back, I was actually supposed to be in my Senior year, but I couldn't because that would upset Bella who was barely passing her Junior year.

"It's a private school and in the top 20. They cater to the students needs in order to get more successful students to franchise their school. Thankfully, you and I share every class" Damian explained "also father wishes for you to learn Mandarin at home, and I also intend to teach you Arabic" I look up on more surprise making him smirk and hold out his arm for me.

I delicately place my hand in the crook of his elbow as he escorts me to my locker "Unlike most people your brain never lost it's sponge like ability to learn at infancy and you learn at a rapid pace. I'm surprised that you're small town's education system satisfied you" "It didn't. I taught myself Italian and ASL at home and had a...'friend' teach me car mechanics as well as work part time at the local library" I explained feebly.

He looked down at me and nodded "You must've been desperate to sate that hunger to learn more" I nodded sadly as we stopped at my newly assigned locker "After I declined Bruce's first offer I regretted it greatly, I didn't have a lot of opportunities in that town. I was always in the shadow of my ex adoptive family and I was constantly treated as if I were dirty or dumb because I came from an orphanage. Bella moving there made people more open about their disgust."

Damian's grip on me tightened as I took only what I needed to my first three classes and putting my lunch in the locker. Damian proceeded to guide me to every class and escort me to my locker throughout the day. People stared making me uncomfortable, but Damian merely pulled me closer and stared down the nosy students.