Rough|Childe.

A/n POV {Lemon}
Fem Reader.
Summary: He had a frustrating day
_______

Hearing the door slam was the first you seen him so pissed off about something. He came through the house and slammed the bedroom door behind him. You could hear low grunts of his voice through the door and mumbling about work.

"Childe"? You walked into the dim lighted room. He was trying to massage his his legs and shoulder that really seemed tense. He didn't answer and kept trying to relieve himself of his aching muscles.

You stood infront of the ginger before grabbing his shoulders and mixing your finger through his knots. "Ah shit~ y/n keep going". You did as told making sure he was well tooken care of.

You stopped and sat on your knees. He leaned his head back letting you massage his legs. You slowed down seeing the tint in his pants awaken. You squeezed your legs closed feeling yourself getting turned on.

Unbuttoning the male's pants you fished out his cock watching it leak and stand up hard. "P-please y/n come on~". He pushed your head towards his crotch not caring about your restraint.

You took him inside your mouth as he thrusted into you, causing you to gag down on him. You felt you were being used and absolutely loved it. He stood up putting both hands on the back of your head beginning to face-fuck you.

"Ah~ your just so good~ you like being used for my pleasure". He moaned out holding you on his dick before continuing to fuck into you, your eyes tearing up.

"I'm close~ be a good girl and take it Hm? Swallow it fuck~"!

Squeezing your neck a bit he spilled into you, letting out pants and watching you struggle to swallow his cum.

"Good girl~". Tapping on your cheek you pulled off with a cough. He pulled you up for a kiss tasting his own release and spit against his tongue.

"Thank you, I really needed that". He whispered petting your head. "Your so rough sometimes you know". You mumbled but he just laughed it off.

"You like it though".

___
A/n: childeee