01~·Angelia·~

My name is Angelia Monet, I was once a princess, a sister, but now I'm a Thief, a Rebel, but I'm also with the Luminary... Everyone thinks of me as the Quite woman- the one that everyone can pick on but they are wrong! I will NOT be that...

My story starts as soon as I ran away from my Home, the castle full of snow, I was running and panting as my little legs could only take me as far as i pushed them too. As I finished running I realized i had made it to Helidor I rush in and lived downtown for god knows how long that's when i met him, Erik he had spiky blue hair and a smirk that irked you but also gave you a sense of comfort. Before Erik was thrown into the Dungenons him and Derk were always at the Inn I worked at with ruby, I didnt get a lot of Gold but it still was nice and I had a place to sleep. One day as I was working I saw Erik and Derk running pass the Inn I rush out to see Erik squirming "GET OFF OF ME YOU JERK!" he screamed as I rush over and push the gaurds away protecting Erik I grab my Greatsword and growled "Stay away from my friend!" I look at the gaurds and we began to fight i won and I got the two Into the Inn before the gaurds woke up, Erik and Derk thanked me and I smiled.

That was Years Ago back when I first started at 15 I'm 18 now... And I'm in the Dungeon with Erik.. Me and him always talk and always smile at each other knowing we will get out soon. Thats when He arrived the luminary a tall brunette that beared the mark of the Hero of Light but why was he in the Dungeons with us low lifes the king would never do this to him... Unless that wasnt the king-I couldn't dwell on it to much because after that the male was next to me trying to get out, I look at him and sigh "No use getting out unless you were strong enough to break the Bars.." Erik growls "Oi- do you not know when to shut up! The gaurds could hear you-" I laugh softly as the Brunette talked to Erik about how he was the Luminary and ECT. Erik stopped him "did you say the Luminary?" The Luminary nods "Then why didn't you say so" as soon as the Blue haired male said that a Guard walked over and gave him "food" he then knocked the gaurd out and got all of us out..
Erik smiles at me as I smile back we all grab our stuff and leave. The three of us walk off and begin to go into the sewers, I get down last then I look back and gasp "RUN!" Erik and Eleven look back and I grab the two and run off The gaurds are running after us I panic and then I grab Eriks Boomarang and I throw it at the gaurds it knocking some out I grab it and keep running as Erik and Eleven are on the Bridge I see the bricks crack and I bust my way through the gaurds and I pick Up the two and the bridge breaks I cling onto the two as we fall into the cold water I open my eyes and I grab the two and swim to the closest shore I pull the two up and I cough "Please wake up guys..." I rub my arms together and cough as water drips down my face from my short hair.

A couple minutes later Erik wakes up and groans I look over and rush to Erik and help him up "Ugh you ok Angelia??" I nod and smile "Im ok! Are you?" He nods and the Luminary coughs and Erik rushes over and helps The luminary up "You ok?" He nods and I get up "where are we?" The two boys shrug as I asked that... I begin to walk infront of them, as im humming a small tune I hear a small growl and I open my arms and the two males stop in there tracks "What's wrong?" Erik asks I grab my great sword and walk into the hole...

As I'm in the hole I hear growling I look around then I look back and I see a huge Black Dragon I back up and panic "ERIK LUMINARY!" I drop my sword before the Dragon bites me the luminary grabs me and Erik grabs my sword, we run off as we escape the dragon the luminary puts me down and I smile "Thank you!" Before we rest the gaurds get to our spot We all look back and Begin to panic. Erik looks at us and then sighs "Do you guys trust me?" I look at him and nod Erik takes his hood off and stares into Luminaries eyes "the names Erik by the way" the luminary nods and we all Jump off the cliff.

All I remember is hitting the water.. I open my eyes to see the Luminary touching my forehead I groan and Erik looks at me and walks over "You ok kid?" I get up and groan "Ow... Y-Yeah I think so...?" Erik smiles and helps me up I get up and we all go out of the room I look around and realize that were at a Church.. I smile as I walk around "Woah this place is huge!" I smile then Erik sighs ,"Derk said the Red Orb is in the Kingsbarrow so let's get there" I nod and we leave

I look at the two men and I look around the world, I grin onto my locket and I take a feel breath as I follow the two to my mission

Protect the Luminary at all cost
No matter what

(Hello!!! I'm back!!!)
(So I hope you guys like this!!)
(New Hyperfixation is DQXI so yeah oops)