The Sufferings Of The Life!

First let me start by giving my introduction, My name is Min Y/N. I am 21 years old and I work in a Cafe. I used to live a very happy and cheerful life with my parents till the age of 10, but then my father died in a car accident and after a year my mother married another man who is my step father. He used to be good but after 3 months of marriage, he started abusing me and my mom both verbally and physically. He is a drunkard who just wants money to drink.

Ok now back to the story.

Morning 7:00 am
Y/N's POV:
I woke up by the sound of my alarm not excited to start a new day but cursing my life.
I took a bath and wore this👇🏻
Dress👇🏻

I took a bath and wore this👇🏻Dress👇🏻

Makeup👇🏻

Hairstyle 👇🏻

Hairstyle 👇🏻

I went downstairs to leave for my work

Y/N: Bye Mom, I am leaving for work.
Y/N/M: Y/N breakfast is ready, eat and then go.
Y/N: No mom, I am not hungry and moreover I don't wanna see that monster's face.
Y/N/M: Ok then bye, take care.
Y/N: You too mom, bye.

*TIME SKIP*

Evening 5:00 pm.
Y/N's POV:
Today, I finished my work quite early so I decided to go to the garden as I didn't wanna go home cuz ik there will be my step father who is the last person I'd wanna see.

Meanwhile At Y/N's House:
There were soo many black cars in front of Y/N's House, out of which soo many men in black suit came out with guns surrounding their leader who had a very dark aura.
They barged into the house.
???: Hey Y/N/SF(Y/N's Stepfather),  where are you?! Are you scared already?! No need to hide, come out at once!
Hearing the noise Y/N/M and Y/N/SF came out.
Seeing the person standing there, Y/N/SF started trembling in fear.
Y/N/SF: S-Sir w-what brings y-you h-here at such a c-crooky place? H-How can I-I help y-you?
???: Steve, you bast**d, where are my $50,000 which you borrowed?! You said that you'll pay them back within 5 months, it has been 8 months when tf are you gonna give me my money back?!
Y/N/SF: I a-am s-soo s-sorry s-sir,
???: Stop stuttering and speak properly!
Y/N/SF: I am very sorry sir, I don't have money to pay you back rn. Pls give me some more time, I'll surely pay you back.
???: No Y/N/SF, I already gave you three extra months, now not more. I want my money now or else give me something more precious.
Due to the fear Y/N/SF couldn't look at him and was looking here and there, where he saw a photo frame of Y/N and her mom.
Y/N/SF: Y/N/M, bring me that photo.
She brought and gave him the photo.
Y/N/SF: Our Y/N has grown up into a really beautiful girl.
Y/N/SF: (Showing ??? the photo) Sir, this is my daughter, you can take her with you, she is just a burden and of no use.
Y/N/M: No! Pls don't take my daughter away, I'll pay your money but please spare my daughter!!(She said while crying)
Y/N/SF: Y/N/M go in at once or else the consequences won't be good!
Y/N/M: But Y/N-
Y/N/SF: Go in if you don't wanna die!
Y/N/M fainted after going to her room as she has heart problems and needs surgery but there is no money for it.
Y/N/SF: Sorry sir for the inconvenience. What did you decide? Will you tak-
???: I'll take her. What's her name again?
Y/N/SF: Y/N.
???: Ok your all debts are sorted now, come with us and give me Y/N.
They all went where ??? took them.
???: Call your daughter and tell her to come here.
Y/N/SF: Yes Sir.

Y/N's POV:
I was sitting in the garden when suddenly my phone rang. I saw the caller id and it was my step father.
Y/N: What does he want now?
She picks up the call.
OTP:
Y/N: What?
Y/N/SF: Y/N come to XXX place rn.
Y/N: Why should I?
Y/N/SF: Just do what I say!
Y/N: I am not coming and do not call me again.
She was about to cut the call when
???: Come here rn if you want your father alive.
Y/N: Who is this?
???: That doesn't matter, just come here or else this man will be dead today.
Y/N: No wait, I am coming, don't do anything to him.
Even though he abuses her, still Y/N has a kind heart and he is her father, so she is going to save him.

*TIME SKIP*
At XXX place:
Y/N: What is this place? Eww it looks really weird and the vibes aren't good either. What did this man got into now?!
Y/N: Dad, where are you? Dad?
Suddenly someone from behind came and held Y/N.
But our Y/N is a very strong person and she knows how to fight as her real father used to teach her martial arts since she was 5.
She held that person and threw him.
He was in shock and called more men.
She fought with all of them but stopped when someone said
???: Stop rn or else prepare for your dad's funeral.
She stopped and turned around to see who it was.But she couldn't see it clearly as it was quite dark.
Y/N: Who are you? And where is my dad?
???: Let me get straight to the point. Your father took $50,000 from me and didn't pay me back, so we are buying you as a replacement of his debts.

Y/N couldn't believe his words, tears formed in her eyes, she looked at her father but he didn't care.

*To Be Continued*