The Misunderstandings Between Us!

The doctor comes and checks Y/N.

Doctor: Mr. Kim, Y/N is really weak. She hasn't eaten anything since 3 days . She has the fever cuz of that. Pls take care of her and give her proteinaceous food. These are some medicines, give these to her from time to time. Now, I'll take your leave.
Tae: Yes Doctor, Thank You.

*The doctor leaves*
Y/N wakes up.
She tried to sit but fails as she is too weak.
Tae: Don't do anything. Just rest. You are weak rn.
Y/N: Huh? What are you talking about?
Tae: You had high fever and you fainted. The doctor said that you are weak as you haven't eaten anything since 3 days. But I don't understand that. You came here yesterday and that too at night. So you just skipped 2 meals, yesterday's dinner and today's breakfast. So how come 3 days?
Y/N: Actually, my step dad sometimes never used to give me any food. So I had to be hungry.
Tae: Oh.
Tae: Y/N, I am really sorry for whatever happened in the morning. It's actually that he was my friend and you misbehaved in front of him, so I became angry ignoring the fact that you were really scared too. I didn't even had any intention to hit you, I was hitting the wall but I accidentally hit you. I am sorry Y/N, pls forgive me.
Y/N: It's ok Tae. I also overreacted and told you things which I shouldn't have. I am sorry too.
Tae: It's ok.
Tae: Does it still hurt? (While caressing Y/N's injured lip and saying in a sweet tone.)
Y/N: A bit.
Tae: It'll be ok, the doctor treated it and gave some medicines.
Y/N then noticed his lip too which was injured by her punch.
Y/N: But your lip isn't good yet.
She stood up.
Tae: You should res-
Y/N: Sshh.
Tae sat there silently.
She brought the first aid kit and started treating his wound.
Tae: You don't hav-
Y/N: Let me do it.

As soon as Y/N's hands touched his lips, he felt butterflies in his stomach which was again something he was experiencing for the first time. But, he shrugged it.

After treating his wound,

Tae: Come and now eat your food, I heard that you didn't even eat your lunch.
Y/N: Actually I was angry so I didn't eat.
Tae: Ok,Come eat it now.
Tae took the spoon in front of Y/N's mouth.
Y/N: I can eat myself. I am not a kid.
Tae: But you are not well rn, so I'll feed you. Now open your mouth. Aaahh~
Y/N giggled and started eating.
Y/N: Are you sure you're the Mafia King?

Tae just smiled and kept feeding her.
After she finished her food Tae gave her her medicines.
Y/N went down to Mary.

Y/N: I am really sorry, actually I wasn't in my right mind, so I shouted on you. I shouldn't have done that.
Sorry.
Mary: It's ok Y/N. Tae told me everything so don't worry.
Y/N: Oh ok.

After this incident, Y/N and Tae became very close. They used to talk about their everyday stuff, they ate their meals together, watched movies and dramas. Y/N even got close to Jungkook and they were living happily.

*To Be Continued*