What awaits next?

Next day:
Morning 7:00 am.
Y/N woke up early as she has a habit of waking up early due to her work.
She did her morning routine and got ready. Her look👇🏻
Dress👇🏻

 Her look👇🏻Dress👇🏻

Makeup👇🏻

Hairstyle👇🏻

Hairstyle👇🏻

She went down and saw Mary

Mary bowed to her.
Mary: Good Morning Mam, Pls sit I'll prepare your breakfast.
Y/N: Oh Yes and pls don't call me mam just call me 'Y/N'.
Mary: No mam, we can't do that or else sir will scold us.
Y/N: Don't worry, I'll talk to him. You just call me Y/N.
Mary: Ok Y/N.
Y/N: Btw how old are you? You look elder.
Mary: Yes, I am older than you, I am 45 years old. I've worked here since Taehyung was little. I raised him, that's why he's the closest to me.
Y/N: Oh. And what about his parents?
Mary: His parents were killed by their enemy when he was 5 as his father was a mafia too. I took Taehyung with me and ran away. That's why he's safe. Other than me, he has a boss at his work whom he respects the most. He is his father's best friend and he really helped Taehyung a lot. His name is Cha Woo Sik.
Y/N: Oh, his life was never normal either.(She said in a low voice)
Mary: Huh?
Y/N: Nothing.

*Taehyung enters*

Tae: Ahjumma, is the breakfast ready?
Mary: Yes it is, come and sit on the table.

Y/N was going upstairs after seeing Tae as she still is angry at him about how he bought her and with the way he treated her yesterday. She is thankful to him for taking her away from her step dad but still she is not a toy whom he can buy and they can sell. Moreover, she misses her mum, her job and her friends.

Tae: Y/N come here.
Y/N comes back.
Y/N: What?
Tae: Let's have breakfast, aren't you hungry?
Y/N: No I am fine.
Tae: Stop lying, I know you are hungry. Look I am not a bad person, so don't avoid me.
Y/N comes to the table and sits.
Y/N: I never avoided you.
Tae: Lying again.
Y/N: (In mind) How does he get that I am lying everytime? Is he a ghost or what?
Tae: I am not a ghost. I am a human just like you and due to my mafia business it is easy for me to guess what the person in front me is thinking or whether he is lying.

Y/N was shocked so she didn't say anything.

*Jungkook enters*

Jungkook: Hi hyung. What's up?
Tae: Oh hi Jungkook, come sit we were having breakfast.
Jungkook sits and looks at Y/N.
Jungkook: And you must be Y/N, right?
Y/N: Yes.
Jungkook: Nice to meet you, I am Jungkook, Taehyung's business partner and best friend and the one whom you beat that day.
Y/N: Huh? When did I beat you? This is the first time I am seeing you.
Jungkook: Remember that day when I held you from the back and you threw and punched me?
Y/N: Oh I am really sorry for that.
Jungkook: It's ok. But I have to say that you are quite strong. You are a Superwoman!

Hearing this Jungkook and Y/N both laughed.

They were both chit-chatting and laughing. Taehyung somehow felt jealous seeing them together but he didn't say anything.

The breakfast arrived and they were about to eat when Y/N spotted a cockroach near her chair. She screamed and stood up from the chair powerfully which made the food fall down and Y/N fell on Jungkook.

(So Y/N is a very strong girl but Cockroaches are the only thing she is afraid of. Every human has a weakness after all.)

This act of Y/N made Taehyung furious and he shouted on Y/N.

Tae: Y/N Stop! Wtf are you doing? Are you in your right mind?
Y/N: Sorry actually there was a cockr-
Tae: Shut up! I don't wanna hear anything!!
With that he started dragging Y/N into her room.
Jungkook: Tae it's ok, she was scar-
Tae: No Jungkook, don't say anything.
Jungkook: But Tae-
Tae: Just don't!

*To Be Continued*