Loving You!

Y/N POV:
Tae is at work and here I am cleaning our bedroom when I saw something in Tae's drawer. I saw and it was a medical report of MY MOTHER! I saw the whole file and it said that my mother went through her heart operation 3 weeks before our wedding and is now completely fine. At the end there was the hospital bill which was paid by Tae. I didn't realise but tears were already flowing from my eyes. I called my mom.

*OTP*

Y/N/M: Hi dear, how are you?
Y/N: Mom I want to ask you something.
Y/N/M: What happened? Are you ok? Why are you crying?
Y/N: Why didn't you tell me about your operation?
Y/N/M: How did you know that?
Y/N: I found your file in Tae's drawer.
Y/N/M: Y/N, I didn't want to make you worry. You already went through soo much in your life. That's why I didn't even let Tae tell you.
Y/N: But mom, it would've been soo hard for you all alone.(While sobbing)
Y/N/M: I was never alone, Tae was with me. This is the reason I married you with him. He is a very kind and caring person Y/N. Make sure you treat him well.

Y/N began to rethink about all the time she has spent with Tae. All she could find was good memories and how her heart raced around him. She remembered that he is the first man to have treated her so respectfully and has loved her with all her flaws. She now knew what her heart felt!

Y/N: Yes mom, I know Tae is an amazing person. I also love him soo much.
Y/N/M: Oh wow! Did you tell him?
Y/N: No not yet. But I will tell him soon.
Y/N/M: Ok then talk to you later. Bye. Take Care.
Y/N: Bye Mom. You too take care.

*TIME SKIP*

Tae comes back from work. Tae entered the house and Y/N hugged him tightly. This made Tae worry as they usually never have such physical contact.
Tae: Y/N, is everything alright?
Y/N: Thank You Soo Much!(While crying)
Tae: Wait, why are you crying?
He broke the hug.
Tae: You're making me worried. Tell me clearly, what happened, why are you crying?
Y/N: I found this while cleaning your drawer. (While giving him the file)
Tae: Oh so you found it. Actually I wanted to tell you but mom said no.
Y/N: I know, she told me. Thank You Soo Much Tae. You saved her life!
(She again hugs him)
Tae: No need to say thanks Y/N. It's ok.
Y/N: I Love You!

Tae was shocked. He broke the hug.

Tae: What did you just say?
Y/N: I Love You! I love you! I love you soo much!
Tae: I love you too my love but how?
Y/N: Yes, I agree that I hated you at first but after we started living together, I eventually fell for you without even knowing. The way you helped me, protected me, made me feel safe and loved me unconditionally! You're the only person I've been so much attracted to and whom I want to spend my entire life with! I don't even know how to thank you for all that!

A half sob bled through Y/N's mouth along with a drop of tear which trickled down her eye. Tae wiped it away with his thumb and kissed that spot.

Tae: No need to thank, I did it all because I wanted to see you happy. I love you!
Y/N: Love you more!
Tae: Can I ki-
Y/N pulled him into a kiss before he could complete.
After a minute, she pulled out.
Y/N: I love you!
Tae: Love you more!
Tae again pulled her into a kiss deepening it. Y/N wrapped her arms around Tae's neck. He picked her up in bridal style and took her to the bedroom without breaking the kiss. He slowly put her on the bed and hovered over her. And it turned out into a makeup session.

(Imagine further by yourself. I know you guys have a very imaginative mind!🌚This author is very innocent!)

*After the session*

Tae and Y/N are both breathing heavily lying beside each other.
Tae pulled her in his arms.
Y/N: Tae, thank you for coming into my life and making it the happiest one.
Tae: Don't say thanks. I love you!
Y/N: I love you more!
And they both cuddled and slept in each other's embrace.

*To Be Continued*