FIRE!!

Kokichis bust open at the smell of fire. He fell off his bed. running downstairs there was a fire in the kitchen everyone else was asleep if this kept happing they were all going to burn alive.

 He ran upstairs knocking on Shuichi's dorm kokichi coughed loudly as he inhaled smoke. "Get u-up" he managed to wheeze Shuichi opened the door sleepy to see the small boy wheezing "OMA-KUN WHAT HAPPENED?!" "FIRE" kokichi yelled 

Shuichi got his slippers on ran down the dorm knocking on everyone's door "FIRE GET UP" he shouted everyone ran out everyone got out then Shuichi realized he couldn't see the small leader "OMA-KUN!"

 Shuichi started running toward the dorm house that was on fire he was held back by Kaito "SIDEKICK YOU CARNT GO BACK IN YOULL DIE" "KOKICHI WILL DIE IF I DONT" "SO WHAT HE WAS JUST A LITTLE LIER" "HES A HUMEN TO" Shuichi screamed then they heard a loud cough they all turned to see kokichi walking out of the dorm building his voice weak as he wobbled on his legs

 "s-shumai" kokichi had burns on his arms and legs as he collapsed "KOKICHI" Shuichi was the first to go to his side. kokichi smiled at the sight of Shuichi "shumai~" he giggled as his world faded to black.

(time skip give to you by my anxiety)

Kokichi woke up with a shock his breath coming in gasps he turned around to see Shuichi sitting beside him on a chair his head resting in his arms. he was asleep.

 There was something smooth and itchy on his neck he went to scratch it but there was just purple hair...long purple hair "WHAT THE FUCK!" 

Shuichi woke up at kokichi yelling "Oma-K...un" he tilted his head like a confused puppy "why do you have long hair and..." kokichi saw him look at his chest kokichi looked down to see tits "OK WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!" he realized Shuichi was still looking at him...her chest.

 "FUCKS SAKE SHUICHI SAHARA STOP LOOKING AT MY TITS" she shouted "s-sorry" he looked away "it j-just l-looks wired" kokichi turned bright red as her eyes met Shuichi's "i-i... let's just go see what's going on wait h-how are we in the dorms didn't they burn down?

mama-san: i am so sorry but if you read this this thank you so mutch.